Fakenham charity First Focus secure partnership with Kinnerton
- Credit: Ian Burt
Following a poll of its employees Fakenham-based confectionery firm Kinnerton has announced First Focus will be one of its charities of 2019.
At its centre in Oak Street, First Focus provides a friendly meeting place and activity centre where people receive help with issues such as loneliness, mental and physical health problems, unemployment and financial difficulties.
In a letter from Hannah Nicholson, one of Kinnerton’s charity, community and wellbeing champions, she described First Focus as being “a brilliant cause, that is close to a lot of people’s hearts.”
A third of all the money raised by Kinnerton in charity events will be donated to First Focus.
First Focus co-ordinator April Simnor said First Focus and is very grateful to Kinnerton.
You may also want to watch:
Kinnerton has been in Fakenham for more than 30 years and is the town’s biggest employer.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 4 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 5 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 6 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Roofer warns against 'Good Samaritan' scammers
- 9 Ofsted visits Norfolk school to see how it copes with Covid
- 10 'Sickened' car dealer watches thieves on CCTV