Fakenham charity First Focus secure partnership with Kinnerton
- Credit: Ian Burt
Following a poll of its employees Fakenham-based confectionery firm Kinnerton has announced First Focus will be one of its charities of 2019.
At its centre in Oak Street, First Focus provides a friendly meeting place and activity centre where people receive help with issues such as loneliness, mental and physical health problems, unemployment and financial difficulties.
In a letter from Hannah Nicholson, one of Kinnerton’s charity, community and wellbeing champions, she described First Focus as being “a brilliant cause, that is close to a lot of people’s hearts.”
A third of all the money raised by Kinnerton in charity events will be donated to First Focus.
First Focus co-ordinator April Simnor said First Focus and is very grateful to Kinnerton.
You may also want to watch:
Kinnerton has been in Fakenham for more than 30 years and is the town’s biggest employer.
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 4 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 7 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 10 Hairdressers excited to reopen salon and welcome back clients