Pharmacy team putting lockdown walks to the test in trek
- Credit: Fakenham pharmacy
Staff at a Norfolk pharmacy are looking to put their lockdown walks to the test.
The team at Fakenham pharmacy are planning to take part in TREK24, walking a 24 mile route in Holkham to raise money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Lucy Kinsley, who works at the pharmacy, floated the idea when out walking with a colleague. Now, the whole team is planning the walk on Sunday, September 12.
“We are quite excited,” she said.
“It’s a bit of a challenge, some of us exercise and some don’t but it will be nice for team spirit.
You may also want to watch:
“We are like a family now because we have spent so much time together this last year.
“We are all excited about it, it's something to look forward to, and we all want to get a bit fitter.”
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 3 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 4 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 5 Lifeboat launched to rescue broken down 30ft cruiser
- 6 Siblings united for pop-up selling burgers and ice cream on farm
- 7 Free lunch offer for mystery man who paid for woman's Lidl shopping
- 8 Testing plea for visitors as holiday season heats up
- 9 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 10 'He shouldn't be getting abuse' - Fakenham pubs react to landlord's vax stance
All the staff are taking part, but there will be someone at the pharmacy on the day.
You can donate to their trek here.