Pharmacy team putting lockdown walks to the test in trek
- Credit: Fakenham pharmacy
Staff at a Norfolk pharmacy are looking to put their lockdown walks to the test.
The team at Fakenham pharmacy are planning to take part in TREK24, walking a 24 mile route in Holkham to raise money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Lucy Kinsley, who works at the pharmacy, floated the idea when out walking with a colleague. Now, the whole team is planning the walk on Sunday, September 12.
“We are quite excited,” she said.
“It’s a bit of a challenge, some of us exercise and some don’t but it will be nice for team spirit.
“We are like a family now because we have spent so much time together this last year.
“We are all excited about it, it's something to look forward to, and we all want to get a bit fitter.”
- 1 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 2 Yard sale exceeds expectation to raise £1,000 for Ukraine appeal
- 3 Ladies to take centre stage at Fakenham Races season finale
- 4 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Cadets head out for a week at sea
- 6 'Plenty of effort and hard work' - new Fakenham mayor's pledge to town
- 7 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 8 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 9 Repair work set to get under way at 'carbuncle' property
- 10 Fears home-building halt could delay huge Fakenham expansion
All the staff are taking part, but there will be someone at the pharmacy on the day.
You can donate to their trek here.