Road closed and traffic lights for gas works
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect delays as a road closure and temporary traffic lights will be in place while gas work is carried out over the next month.
Oak Street in Fakenham will be closed from Wednesday, March 11 until Sunday, March 14.
The closure has been put in place by Cadent to carry out essential repairs to the local gas network.
There will also be the use of temporary two-way traffic signals near Star Meadow in the town between Wednesday, March 11 and Saturday, March 21, while Cadent carries out further work.
Cadent will also be carrying out other work to the gas network by the library in Oak Street between Thursday, February 20 and Wednesday, February 26, which will involve some work in the carriageway.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Cadent said: "We'll do all we can to deliver our work with as little disruption as possible.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest delays on the roads on our website via our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 2 Fakenham manager calls on town to support team from afar in FA Vase clash
- 3 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 4 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 5 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 Fakenham announce how fans can watch FA vase match
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Retiring judge lifts lid on career and says Norwich 'best' resident job
- 10 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend