Road closed and traffic lights for gas works
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect delays as a road closure and temporary traffic lights will be in place while gas work is carried out over the next month.
Oak Street in Fakenham will be closed from Wednesday, March 11 until Sunday, March 14.
The closure has been put in place by Cadent to carry out essential repairs to the local gas network.
There will also be the use of temporary two-way traffic signals near Star Meadow in the town between Wednesday, March 11 and Saturday, March 21, while Cadent carries out further work.
Cadent will also be carrying out other work to the gas network by the library in Oak Street between Thursday, February 20 and Wednesday, February 26, which will involve some work in the carriageway.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Cadent said: "We'll do all we can to deliver our work with as little disruption as possible.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest delays on the roads on our website via our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 2 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 3 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 4 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 5 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 6 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 7 World War One commemorative statue stolen
- 8 Fakenham's Salvation Army forms two new groups
- 9 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 10 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat