Road closed and traffic lights for gas works
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect delays as a road closure and temporary traffic lights will be in place while gas work is carried out over the next month.
Oak Street in Fakenham will be closed from Wednesday, March 11 until Sunday, March 14.
The closure has been put in place by Cadent to carry out essential repairs to the local gas network.
There will also be the use of temporary two-way traffic signals near Star Meadow in the town between Wednesday, March 11 and Saturday, March 21, while Cadent carries out further work.
Cadent will also be carrying out other work to the gas network by the library in Oak Street between Thursday, February 20 and Wednesday, February 26, which will involve some work in the carriageway.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Cadent said: "We'll do all we can to deliver our work with as little disruption as possible.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest delays on the roads on our website via our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 4 Vaccine volunteers thank businesses for 'undiluted' support
- 5 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 6 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 7 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 8 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 9 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 10 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event