Fakenham Society returns for more talks
- Credit: Archant
The Fakenham Society return to finish off its 2019/20 program.
The Fakenham Society returns from its winter break and is offering an array of speakers.
The society, which arranges fortnightly talks on a wide variety of topics over the winter months, has been going for over 40 years.
It starts again on Thursday January 9 with a talk from a local vet, Lucy Rivett who works at the Summerhill Veterinary Centre in Fakenham. With Lucy talking about what an average day in the life of a vet looks like.
The Fakenham Society meets fortnightly from October to March in the Lancaster Room at the Fakenham Sports Centre which is on the racecourse complex. Meetings are on a Thursday evening at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Speakers from the first half of the season included Gillian Grinham and Joyce Hampton.
Full details about the Fakenham Society are available on the society's website www.fakenhamsociety.org.uk and on the society's Facebook page.
- 1 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 2 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 3 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 4 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 7 Nelson's church to feature concerts spanning Bach to Beyoncé
- 8 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 9 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'