Summer fair organised with Fakenham’s community at its heart
- Credit: Archant
Community will be at the heart of a summer fair organised to encourage families to spend time together.
The Friends of Fakenham Junior School (FFJS) is holding the event in support of the school.
It will be officially opened by the Fakenham Supersingers, followed by a performance of the Fakenham Ukes.
There will be the chance to ring the newly refurbished school bell for £1 per three rings.
A spokesperson for FFJS said: “Anyone who went to the school or never had the opportunity to ring the bell is invited to join the fun and help raise funds for the children.”
You may also want to watch:
There will also be line dancing, a bouncy castle, performances, activities put on by Young Farmers, a bar and a barbecue, and the town’s fire engine and police car will make an appearance.
It takes place off Queen’s Road on Saturday June 23 between 3pm and 6pm.
- 1 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 2 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 5 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 8 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 9 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk