Summer fair organised with Fakenham’s community at its heart
- Credit: Archant
Community will be at the heart of a summer fair organised to encourage families to spend time together.
The Friends of Fakenham Junior School (FFJS) is holding the event in support of the school.
It will be officially opened by the Fakenham Supersingers, followed by a performance of the Fakenham Ukes.
There will be the chance to ring the newly refurbished school bell for £1 per three rings.
A spokesperson for FFJS said: “Anyone who went to the school or never had the opportunity to ring the bell is invited to join the fun and help raise funds for the children.”
You may also want to watch:
There will also be line dancing, a bouncy castle, performances, activities put on by Young Farmers, a bar and a barbecue, and the town’s fire engine and police car will make an appearance.
It takes place off Queen’s Road on Saturday June 23 between 3pm and 6pm.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 4 Vaccine volunteers thank businesses for 'undiluted' support
- 5 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 6 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 7 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 8 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 9 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 10 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn