Fakenham toddler is in the running in a national modelling competition
- Credit: Archant
Jake Nash, aged two, is a finalist in an upcoming pageant run by the Kerri Parker Academy.
Child Model of the Year is a UK version of the American beauty pageants, but without the fake tans and hair extensions.
The competition sees youngsters up to the age of 12 compete for prizes and crowns.
The event is led by model and actress Kerri Parker, who runs her own academy for new models in Norfolk and has recently re-launched her popular pageants.
The Child’s Model of the Year contest will take place at the Hotel Victoria, in Lowestoft, on July 10.
You may also want to watch:
A representative for the academy said: “Very unlike the USA style glitz pageants these are confidence building and social events for children aged up to 13 years old, where the parents also get their portfolio shoots done for them on the day.
“The pageant has previously been featured on the television and previous winner Morgan is now the face of Next and Matalan and on several billboards.”
Votes can be made via the Kerri Parker Academy Facebook page here.
- 1 Fakenham figure - Questions put to community celebrities
- 2 What's reopening in Fakenham from May 17?
- 3 Mum who survived grapefruit sized tumour celebrates £1m milestone
- 4 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 Delight at housing association seals award for affordable homes
- 7 What would you bury in time capsule under new swimming pool?
- 8 North Norfolk brewery uses lockdown to create its strongest ever beer
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 Rescue drama as yacht cut adrift after losing power