Fakenham toddler is in the running in a national modelling competition
- Credit: Archant
Jake Nash, aged two, is a finalist in an upcoming pageant run by the Kerri Parker Academy.
Child Model of the Year is a UK version of the American beauty pageants, but without the fake tans and hair extensions.
The competition sees youngsters up to the age of 12 compete for prizes and crowns.
The event is led by model and actress Kerri Parker, who runs her own academy for new models in Norfolk and has recently re-launched her popular pageants.
The Child’s Model of the Year contest will take place at the Hotel Victoria, in Lowestoft, on July 10.
You may also want to watch:
A representative for the academy said: “Very unlike the USA style glitz pageants these are confidence building and social events for children aged up to 13 years old, where the parents also get their portfolio shoots done for them on the day.
“The pageant has previously been featured on the television and previous winner Morgan is now the face of Next and Matalan and on several billboards.”
Votes can be made via the Kerri Parker Academy Facebook page here.
- 1 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 4 Barber fulfils dream of 34 years by opening hometown shop
- 5 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 6 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder
- 7 Hairdressers working 12-hour days to recoup Covid losses
- 8 District council seats up for grabs in two by-elections
- 9 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 10 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England