Fakenham toddler is in the running in a national modelling competition
- Credit: Archant
Jake Nash, aged two, is a finalist in an upcoming pageant run by the Kerri Parker Academy.
Child Model of the Year is a UK version of the American beauty pageants, but without the fake tans and hair extensions.
The competition sees youngsters up to the age of 12 compete for prizes and crowns.
The event is led by model and actress Kerri Parker, who runs her own academy for new models in Norfolk and has recently re-launched her popular pageants.
The Child’s Model of the Year contest will take place at the Hotel Victoria, in Lowestoft, on July 10.
You may also want to watch:
A representative for the academy said: “Very unlike the USA style glitz pageants these are confidence building and social events for children aged up to 13 years old, where the parents also get their portfolio shoots done for them on the day.
“The pageant has previously been featured on the television and previous winner Morgan is now the face of Next and Matalan and on several billboards.”
Votes can be made via the Kerri Parker Academy Facebook page here.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 3 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 4 Pensthorpe steps in to help save endangered birds
- 5 Parents of inspirational boy raise close to £3k as they brave the shave
- 6 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 7 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears
- 10 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms