Fakenham toddler is in the running in a national modelling competition
- Credit: Archant
Jake Nash, aged two, is a finalist in an upcoming pageant run by the Kerri Parker Academy.
Child Model of the Year is a UK version of the American beauty pageants, but without the fake tans and hair extensions.
The competition sees youngsters up to the age of 12 compete for prizes and crowns.
The event is led by model and actress Kerri Parker, who runs her own academy for new models in Norfolk and has recently re-launched her popular pageants.
The Child’s Model of the Year contest will take place at the Hotel Victoria, in Lowestoft, on July 10.
You may also want to watch:
A representative for the academy said: “Very unlike the USA style glitz pageants these are confidence building and social events for children aged up to 13 years old, where the parents also get their portfolio shoots done for them on the day.
“The pageant has previously been featured on the television and previous winner Morgan is now the face of Next and Matalan and on several billboards.”
Votes can be made via the Kerri Parker Academy Facebook page here.
- 1 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 4 World War One commemorative statue stolen
- 5 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 6 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 7 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 8 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 9 Fakenham's Salvation Army forms two new groups
- 10 Plans for Fakenham remembrance services announced