Fears for teenager
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a vulnerable 17-year-old girl who went missing yesterday.Charlotte Alice Bradford was last seen at about 12.
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a vulnerable 17-year-old girl who went missing yesterday.
Charlotte Alice Bradford was last seen at about 12.30pm when she left her relation's house at Elizabeth Close in Hunstanton to go to the shops, the library and then onto Burnham Market where she lives. She took with her a small amount of cash.
She is described as being white, 5ft 1in, with fair very long straight hair, brown eyes, and is about nine stone in weight.
She was last seen wearing blue jeans, white trainers, a white T-shirt with lip shapes on the front, a pink waistcoat and a grey hooded top. She was also wearing a black coat. She also wears glasses for reading.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 0845 4564567.
- 1 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 4 World War One commemorative statue stolen
- 5 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 6 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 7 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 8 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 9 Fakenham's Salvation Army forms two new groups
- 10 Plans for Fakenham remembrance services announced