Fears for teenager
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a vulnerable 17-year-old girl who went missing yesterday.Charlotte Alice Bradford was last seen at about 12.
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a vulnerable 17-year-old girl who went missing yesterday.
Charlotte Alice Bradford was last seen at about 12.30pm when she left her relation's house at Elizabeth Close in Hunstanton to go to the shops, the library and then onto Burnham Market where she lives. She took with her a small amount of cash.
She is described as being white, 5ft 1in, with fair very long straight hair, brown eyes, and is about nine stone in weight.
She was last seen wearing blue jeans, white trainers, a white T-shirt with lip shapes on the front, a pink waistcoat and a grey hooded top. She was also wearing a black coat. She also wears glasses for reading.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 0845 4564567.
- 1 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 5 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 6 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 7 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 8 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 9 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 10 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases