Fears for teenager
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a vulnerable 17-year-old girl who went missing yesterday.Charlotte Alice Bradford was last seen at about 12.
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a vulnerable 17-year-old girl who went missing yesterday.
Charlotte Alice Bradford was last seen at about 12.30pm when she left her relation's house at Elizabeth Close in Hunstanton to go to the shops, the library and then onto Burnham Market where she lives. She took with her a small amount of cash.
She is described as being white, 5ft 1in, with fair very long straight hair, brown eyes, and is about nine stone in weight.
She was last seen wearing blue jeans, white trainers, a white T-shirt with lip shapes on the front, a pink waistcoat and a grey hooded top. She was also wearing a black coat. She also wears glasses for reading.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 0845 4564567.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 3 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 4 Pensthorpe steps in to help save endangered birds
- 5 Parents of inspirational boy raise close to £3k as they brave the shave
- 6 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 7 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms
- 10 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears