Festive fun for four-legged friends as ‘Santa Paws’ visits Wells
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Dog lovers and their four-legged friends attending the Wells Christmas Tide festival can look forward to a unique festive treat.
Pups can enjoy a festive photoshoot with Santa Paws on Saturday, December 2.
And the resulting photos of pets with Father Christmas himself will be a treasured memory for years to come.
While mystery surrounds the identity of Wells’ dog-loving Santa, some have suggested her sonorous Welsh tones are reminiscent of former Alderman Peel High School teacher Jean Davies.
Dog owners can find Santa Paws’ very own ‘Doggy Grotto’ at the entrance to the Staithe Street car park from 10am to 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
For £2.50 they can take their pet’s picture with Santa Paws and land a bag full of doggy treats, with all proceeds being donated to the Wells and La Ferte Town Twinning Association.
The Christmas Tide festival marks the beginning of the festive season in Wells, as Santa arrives by sea.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 3 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 4 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 5 Lifeboat launched to rescue broken down 30ft cruiser
- 6 Testing plea for visitors as holiday season heats up
- 7 Siblings united for pop-up selling burgers and ice cream on farm
- 8 Free lunch offer for mystery man who paid for woman's Lidl shopping
- 9 'He shouldn't be getting abuse' - Fakenham pubs react to landlord's vax stance
- 10 Howzat! Fakenham cricket club to put on 'Sunday Smash'