Festive fun for four-legged friends as ‘Santa Paws’ visits Wells
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Dog lovers and their four-legged friends attending the Wells Christmas Tide festival can look forward to a unique festive treat.
Pups can enjoy a festive photoshoot with Santa Paws on Saturday, December 2.
And the resulting photos of pets with Father Christmas himself will be a treasured memory for years to come.
While mystery surrounds the identity of Wells’ dog-loving Santa, some have suggested her sonorous Welsh tones are reminiscent of former Alderman Peel High School teacher Jean Davies.
Dog owners can find Santa Paws’ very own ‘Doggy Grotto’ at the entrance to the Staithe Street car park from 10am to 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
For £2.50 they can take their pet’s picture with Santa Paws and land a bag full of doggy treats, with all proceeds being donated to the Wells and La Ferte Town Twinning Association.
The Christmas Tide festival marks the beginning of the festive season in Wells, as Santa arrives by sea.
- 1 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 2 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 3 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 4 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 5 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 6 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 7 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 8 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 9 Plans for Fakenham remembrance services announced
- 10 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat