Festive fun for four-legged friends as ‘Santa Paws’ visits Wells
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Dog lovers and their four-legged friends attending the Wells Christmas Tide festival can look forward to a unique festive treat.
Pups can enjoy a festive photoshoot with Santa Paws on Saturday, December 2.
And the resulting photos of pets with Father Christmas himself will be a treasured memory for years to come.
While mystery surrounds the identity of Wells’ dog-loving Santa, some have suggested her sonorous Welsh tones are reminiscent of former Alderman Peel High School teacher Jean Davies.
Dog owners can find Santa Paws’ very own ‘Doggy Grotto’ at the entrance to the Staithe Street car park from 10am to 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
For £2.50 they can take their pet’s picture with Santa Paws and land a bag full of doggy treats, with all proceeds being donated to the Wells and La Ferte Town Twinning Association.
The Christmas Tide festival marks the beginning of the festive season in Wells, as Santa arrives by sea.
- 1 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 2 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 3 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 6 Town park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries