Crews called to stable fire
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Two fire crews were called to put out a blaze in Fakenham after animal stables were accidentally set alight.
The crews were called to the fire on Rudham Stile Lane, shortly before 4am on Friday, June 5.
Two appliances, both from Fakenham, attended the scene. They used a hose reel and main jets to put out the flames. Thermal imaging equipment was used to check for hot spots.
The stables, which had been used, did not have any animals in them at the time.
No one was injured by the fire, but an ambulance did attend the scene because of asbestos on the site.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Police also attended the scene, just after 4.20am. When the fire service confirmed that the cause of the fire was accidental.
What started the fire is unknown at this time.
- 1 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 2 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 3 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 4 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 5 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 6 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 7 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 8 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 9 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 10 'Don't give up' - Veteran on how photography sparked PTSD fightback
Firefighters left the scene at 5am.