Fishing boat rescued after rope gets tangled in propeller
- Credit: RNLI Wells
A fishing boat with a fouled propeller was rescued by a lifeboat crew on Sunday evening.
The fishing vessel had got into trouble 16 miles off the coast of Wells after a rope became wrapped around one of its propeller.
The all-weather lifeboat arrived at the vessel at 7.36pm to find two fishermen on board safe and well.
The lifeboat towed the boat into West Cardinal buoy before it managed to make its own way into Wells Quay.
The lifeboat was ashore at 9pm.
It was sanitised, rehoused, refuelled and back on service again at 10.15pm.
- 1 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 2 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 3 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 4 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 5 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 6 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 7 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk