Five more EACH shops in region set to reopen
- Credit: Archant
Five more EACH (East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices) shops in our region will reopen next month, as part of the easing of lockdown restrictions.
Shops in Cromer, Fakenham, Holt, Sheringham and Lowestoft will reopen on Monday, July 6.
Since the closure of its shops in March EACH has lost £100,000 a week in income.
It reopened five shops in Plumstead Road, Unthank Road and Bowthorpe main centre, all in Norwich, as well as Poringland and Long Stratton, on June 15.
Sarah Throssell, EACH acting head of retail, said: “Trading at the five shops has delivered income far in excess of anticipated levels and given us greater confidence heading into phase two of our reopening plan.
You may also want to watch:
“Not only has the income been good, but we’ve seen donation levels at roughly 135pc of normal. The rest of our shops will reopen gradually.”
Measures are in place at EACH shops to ensure everyone is safe.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 From hobby to business: Student sees house plant business grow
- 3 Road blocked following accident
- 4 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 5 Meet the great-grandmother who has raised more than £100,000 for her church
- 6 From wartime heritage to modern dentistry: MP's summer in Norfolk
- 7 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Proposal could see eight new homes built in Fakenham
- 10 Mid-Norfolk breweries were hearing about CO2 shortages "several weeks ago"