Free maps on offer to market town visitors
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to a market town can now pick up a free map to navigate its hotspots.
Active Fakenham has produced a map to showcase the market town, available from the Info-Hub at Sew Sweets in the town centre for free.
There is an optional donation of £1 to support Active Fakenham’s events.
Fay Dewing, who runs them both said: “It’s something we are often asked for at the Info Hub in the town centre, but we have never had a decent one to give out, until now.”
To celebrate the launch of the map, Active Fakenham is running a competition on its Facebook page where five winners will win a free consultation and personal training session and copies of ‘Impressions of Fakenham, and ‘Lockdown Fakenham’.
You may also want to watch:
Richard Crook, chairman of Active Fakenham said: “We always want to hear what sort of things people want us to do as an organisation and this is another way for us to get feedback which will help us plan for the future.”
- 1 Council agrees to fell "high risk tree" - despite protection order
- 2 Town faces more disruption after resurfacing fails
- 3 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 4 Pub start weekly lockdown Bake Off challenge
- 5 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 7 Dino park launches at-home activities for children
- 8 Developer says dozens show interest in new homes despite council concerns
- 9 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 10 Walsingham Pilgrimage planning 'restricted' return