Free maps on offer to market town visitors
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to a market town can now pick up a free map to navigate its hotspots.
Active Fakenham has produced a map to showcase the market town, available from the Info-Hub at Sew Sweets in the town centre for free.
There is an optional donation of £1 to support Active Fakenham’s events.
Fay Dewing, who runs them both said: “It’s something we are often asked for at the Info Hub in the town centre, but we have never had a decent one to give out, until now.”
To celebrate the launch of the map, Active Fakenham is running a competition on its Facebook page where five winners will win a free consultation and personal training session and copies of ‘Impressions of Fakenham, and ‘Lockdown Fakenham’.
You may also want to watch:
Richard Crook, chairman of Active Fakenham said: “We always want to hear what sort of things people want us to do as an organisation and this is another way for us to get feedback which will help us plan for the future.”
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 5 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 6 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 7 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 8 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 9 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer
- 10 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn