Free parking revealed for Christmas Fayre
- Credit: Alastair Robinson
Fakenham Town Council has announced plans for two free parking days at selected car parks.
Families across north Norfolk are being encouraged to Fakenham's Christmas Fayre with free parking across five car parks.
On Saturday November 30 and 7th December, drivers can park free at the district council car parks at:
n Community Centre Oak St,
n Highfield Road,
You may also want to watch:
n The Limes, Mill Crescent,
n Bridge Street,
- 1 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 2 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder
- 3 Pints, pups and haircuts - Dereham delight at April 12 reopening
- 4 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 5 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 6 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 7 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 8 Who are candidates to be Norfolk's new police and crime commissioner?
- 9 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 10 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
n Queens Road,
Fakenham's Christmas lights switch on and fayre takes place on Saturday, November 30 in the Fakenham Market Place from 2pm to 6pm.
The fayre will have local entertainment and more than 30 stalls including, hot food and drink, crafts, Christmas wreaths and more.
Committee member and town clerk, Linda Jennings, said: "This is the first event organised by this committee, who felt that after a few years with no event, we wanted to bring back something special."
If you would like any further information regarding the event contact: Linda Jennings or Ann Kerrison on: 01328 853653 or email@example.com