Fresh appeal over ram raid
Ian Clarke Detectives have renewed their appeal to catch ram raiders who made off with an estimated �10,000 after using a stolen JCB to pull out a cashpoint machine from a village store.
BURNHAMDEEPDALE: Detectives have renewed their appeal to catch ram raiders who made off with an estimated �10,000 after using a stolen JCB to pull out a cashpoint machine from a village store.
The burglars struck at the Leftley's Costcutters store at Burnham Deepdale, near Wells, at about 3.30am on Tuesday.
They arrived and made off from the scene in a distinctive green pick-up truck, which has been recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe four people were involved in the raid.
Call King's Lynn CID on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Historic pub seeking new licence despite neighbour concerns
- 2 A real quacker! Town comes together for popular riverside day
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 'We will not be deterred' - Allotment user building group following vandals
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed