Wells gallery to welcome change in season with Autumn Colours exhibition
- Credit: IAN BURT
A Wells art gallery will celebrate the change in season with a month-long exhibition exploring the beauty of autumn.
Gallery Plus, on Warham Road, will open its doors for the colourful exhibit titled ‘Autumn Colours’ from Tuesday, September 18 to Friday, October 19.
Works on display will include original paintings, prints, glasswear, sculpture, ceramics, and jewellery.
Gallery owners Trevor and Jo Woods said: “We pride ourselves on our friendly welcome and relaxed atmosphere, with an unpressured approach, which has proved popular with our returning customers.”
Artist Jade Pinnell, who created Cast Glass, one of the works in the exhibition, added: “I am inspired by my ever-changing surroundings and I am fascinated with how natural light interacts and contrasts with man-made environments.
You may also want to watch:
The gallery, which includes a studio, is open 10am to 4pm, Tuesday to Saturday.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 3 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 6 Fakenham shop to host Macmillan Coffee Morning
- 7 Boss looks to improve security at Fakenham business park
- 8 Trustee reflects on how endangered charity saved his life
- 9 Fakenham's annual riverside day set to finally go ahead
- 10 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments