Wells gallery to welcome change in season with Autumn Colours exhibition
- Credit: IAN BURT
A Wells art gallery will celebrate the change in season with a month-long exhibition exploring the beauty of autumn.
Gallery Plus, on Warham Road, will open its doors for the colourful exhibit titled ‘Autumn Colours’ from Tuesday, September 18 to Friday, October 19.
Works on display will include original paintings, prints, glasswear, sculpture, ceramics, and jewellery.
Gallery owners Trevor and Jo Woods said: “We pride ourselves on our friendly welcome and relaxed atmosphere, with an unpressured approach, which has proved popular with our returning customers.”
Artist Jade Pinnell, who created Cast Glass, one of the works in the exhibition, added: “I am inspired by my ever-changing surroundings and I am fascinated with how natural light interacts and contrasts with man-made environments.
You may also want to watch:
The gallery, which includes a studio, is open 10am to 4pm, Tuesday to Saturday.
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 4 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 5 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 6 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales