Wells gallery to welcome change in season with Autumn Colours exhibition
- Credit: IAN BURT
A Wells art gallery will celebrate the change in season with a month-long exhibition exploring the beauty of autumn.
Gallery Plus, on Warham Road, will open its doors for the colourful exhibit titled ‘Autumn Colours’ from Tuesday, September 18 to Friday, October 19.
Works on display will include original paintings, prints, glasswear, sculpture, ceramics, and jewellery.
Gallery owners Trevor and Jo Woods said: “We pride ourselves on our friendly welcome and relaxed atmosphere, with an unpressured approach, which has proved popular with our returning customers.”
Artist Jade Pinnell, who created Cast Glass, one of the works in the exhibition, added: “I am inspired by my ever-changing surroundings and I am fascinated with how natural light interacts and contrasts with man-made environments.
You may also want to watch:
The gallery, which includes a studio, is open 10am to 4pm, Tuesday to Saturday.
- 1 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 2 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Owners of Pensthorpe pay tribute to patron Prince Philip
- 5 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 6 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 7 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 8 In pictures: The Duke of Edinburgh in Norfolk
- 9 'Norfolk was a special place to him' - MPs' tributes to Prince Philip
- 10 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye