Your Say: Have you started your Christmas shopping?
- Credit: Aaron McMillan
Halloween and Bonfire Night have barely passed, but already the topic of Christmas shopping is on people's lips.
Reporter Aaron McMillan asked people in Fakenham whether they have made a start.
Jack Warrops, 24, from Fakenham, said: “No, it is too early. I normally start a week before the day.”
Liz Sansom, 56, from Overstrand, said: “I have - I’ve just started now. I do like to be early but never tend to be. There are always a few left behind, or ones you have forgotten.”
Gerald Tuck, 86, from Fakenham, said: “Not yet. We are doing birthdays at the moment. We will get going when they are out of the way first. Then we will start the Christmas shopping.”
Rita Tuck, 84, from Fakenham, said: “No, not yet. Things are either going too fast or not fast enough and I just have not had the time to get started.”
Belinda Appleby, 67, from Holt, said: “No, I have not. I was surprised by the Christmas adverts already on the TV. I do not have many to buy for and most of them want money.”
- 1 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 2 How former teacher's love for the high street inspired shop opening
- 3 Crash between car and van blocks part of the A1065
- 4 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 6 How this north Norfolk cargo ship evaded the Nazis
- 7 How town's new lifeboat station will also help protect wildlife
- 8 Fakenham pub saves the day after town's switch on cancelled
- 9 Norfolk MP celebrates success of two young entrepreneurs
- 10 Tree planted in honour of vaccine volunteers
Sarah Brown, 71, from Fakenham, said: “No, not yet. I have some big birthdays to sort out first. Then I will start Christmas shopping.”