Birdseye chicken product recalled over fears they could contain plastic
- Credit: Archant
Birdseye has issued a product recall for some of its chicken burgers over safety fears.
The frozen food firm has recalled certain batches of its four pack of chicken burgers with golden wholegrain, per the Trading Standards website.
The decision was taken after worries were raised that they might contain pieces of red plastic, which makes the product unsafe to eat.
200g packs with the batch codes L1022 V U124, L1022 W U124 and L1022 X U124 have been recalled, which have the best-before date of April 2022.
Anyone who has bought one of these products is asked not to eat them, and instead return the packaging to the store it was bought from for a full refund.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can take a photo of the product which shows the batch code and send it with your name, address and contact details via the contact form on the Birdseye website.
- 1 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 2 Fakenham manager calls on town to support team from afar in FA Vase clash
- 3 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 4 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 5 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 6 Fakenham announce how fans can watch FA vase match
- 7 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Retiring judge lifts lid on career and says Norwich 'best' resident job
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'