SURVEY: Let us know your thoughts on getting the Covid vaccine
- Credit: Danielle Booden
When the coronavirus vaccination programme was first launched in December, it seemed we would be waiting a lifetime before everyone had been offered a jab.
But a Herculean effort from health officials, frontline workers and volunteers has seen the rollout progress at a hugely impressive pace.
Three in five adults across the UK have now received both doses and, as of last week, everybody over the age of 18 can book.
As the nation continues taking steps towards a return to normality, we want to hear about your experience of getting a vaccine.
Was your appointment efficient and well-organised? Did you experience any side-effects?
Or, if you have not been for a jab, let us know why.
Simply complete the survey to tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 From hobby to business: Student sees house plant business grow
- 3 Road blocked following accident
- 4 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 5 Meet the great-grandmother who has raised more than £100,000 for her church
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 From wartime heritage to modern dentistry: MP's summer in Norfolk
- 8 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 9 Proposal could see eight new homes built in Fakenham
- 10 Your say: Would you like to see face masks made mandatory again?