National company brings 50 new jobs to Fakenham
- Credit: Archant
A national care provider has opened a new office in Fakenham, creating 50 new jobs in the process.
Helping Hands, is a UK-wide care at home provider which offers people anything from 30-minutes a week of care right through to full-time live in carers.
Now, the company has expanded the service it offers in North Norfolk and King’s Lynn by opening a new-branch in Millers Walk, Fakenham, bringing 50 new jobs to the area.
Tracey Dixon, north Norfolk branch manager said: “It’s a real pleasure and honour to be heading up the Helping Hands Home Care team here in Fakenham.
“I’m looking forward to being part of the north Norfolk community, supporting other businesses and charities in the town as well as providing care and support to its residents.”
You may also want to watch:
The company, which has 89 branches across the UK, is looking to fill positions in Kings Lynn, Holt, Sheringham and Fakenham.
Previous experience as a care provider is not required as the company provides full training.
- 1 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 2 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 3 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 4 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 7 Nelson's church to feature concerts spanning Bach to Beyoncé
- 8 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 9 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
Tim Lee, Helping Hands, chief executive officer, said the company was “all about family.”
He said: “Helping Hands Home Care have been providing care across the country for almost 30 years.
“Whether we’re delivering one hour of care to provide companionship and make a meal, or full time Live In Care, our service enables our customers to stay in their own homes for as long as possible.
“I am delighted to be opening our new branch in Fakenham, which will help us to support more people within the area.
“We are looking forward to getting involved in the local community and through the recruitment of local carers we aim to become a quality employer of choice for those joining us and a provider of quality care to those using our services” he said.
To find out more about becoming a carer with Helping Hands visit: jobsearch.helpinghands.co.uk/jobs/job/Care-Assistant/1909
Do you think the new jobs will bring a boost to Fakenham?
Or do you have a North Norfolk business story?
If so, email email@example.com or call 01362 854702.