Two injured following crash near Fakenham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two people have been treated for injuries following a crash near Fakenham.
Emergency services were called to the Hempton crossroads at 10.55am today, Monday August 20, after a Ford Fiesta and Toyota Yaris were involved in an accident on the A1065, Shereford Road.
One lane was blocked for more than two hours and Norfolk police assisted traffic while waiting for a recovery vehicle.
One onlooker said the traffic was single file but had still been able to keep moving.
Two people were treated by the East of England Ambulance Service.
You may also want to watch:
One patient was seen for an arm injury while another reported suffering from chest pains.
No other injuries were believed to have been sustained and both patients were treated and discharged at the scene.
- 1 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 2 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder
- 3 Pints, pups and haircuts - Dereham delight at April 12 reopening
- 4 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 5 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 6 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 7 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 8 Who are candidates to be Norfolk's new police and crime commissioner?
- 9 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 10 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
Firefighters from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were also called out to the crash.