Two injured following crash near Fakenham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two people have been treated for injuries following a crash near Fakenham.
Emergency services were called to the Hempton crossroads at 10.55am today, Monday August 20, after a Ford Fiesta and Toyota Yaris were involved in an accident on the A1065, Shereford Road.
One lane was blocked for more than two hours and Norfolk police assisted traffic while waiting for a recovery vehicle.
One onlooker said the traffic was single file but had still been able to keep moving.
Two people were treated by the East of England Ambulance Service.
One patient was seen for an arm injury while another reported suffering from chest pains.
No other injuries were believed to have been sustained and both patients were treated and discharged at the scene.
- 1 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 2 Yard sale exceeds expectation to raise £1,000 for Ukraine appeal
- 3 Ladies to take centre stage at Fakenham Races season finale
- 4 Cadets head out for a week at sea
- 5 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 6 'Plenty of effort and hard work' - new Fakenham mayor's pledge to town
- 7 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 8 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 9 Fears home-building halt could delay huge Fakenham expansion
- 10 Repair work set to get under way at 'carbuncle' property
Firefighters from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were also called out to the crash.