Two injured following crash near Fakenham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two people have been treated for injuries following a crash near Fakenham.
Emergency services were called to the Hempton crossroads at 10.55am today, Monday August 20, after a Ford Fiesta and Toyota Yaris were involved in an accident on the A1065, Shereford Road.
One lane was blocked for more than two hours and Norfolk police assisted traffic while waiting for a recovery vehicle.
One onlooker said the traffic was single file but had still been able to keep moving.
Two people were treated by the East of England Ambulance Service.
You may also want to watch:
One patient was seen for an arm injury while another reported suffering from chest pains.
No other injuries were believed to have been sustained and both patients were treated and discharged at the scene.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 3 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 4 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 5 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 6 Lifeboat launched to rescue broken down 30ft cruiser
- 7 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 8 'He shouldn't be getting abuse' - Fakenham pubs react to landlord's vax stance
- 9 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 10 Free lunch offer for mystery man who paid for woman's Lidl shopping
Firefighters from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were also called out to the crash.