Two injured following crash near Fakenham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two people have been treated for injuries following a crash near Fakenham.
Emergency services were called to the Hempton crossroads at 10.55am today, Monday August 20, after a Ford Fiesta and Toyota Yaris were involved in an accident on the A1065, Shereford Road.
One lane was blocked for more than two hours and Norfolk police assisted traffic while waiting for a recovery vehicle.
One onlooker said the traffic was single file but had still been able to keep moving.
Two people were treated by the East of England Ambulance Service.
You may also want to watch:
One patient was seen for an arm injury while another reported suffering from chest pains.
No other injuries were believed to have been sustained and both patients were treated and discharged at the scene.
- 1 Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch
- 2 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 3 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 4 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 5 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 6 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
- 7 Free art classes from award-winning artist on offer
- 8 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 10 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
Firefighters from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were also called out to the crash.