Town’s Argos store is set to finally reopen
- Credit: Archant
A major high street chain is finally reopening in a market town.
Argos at Miller’s Walk in Fakenham has been closed since March following the lockdown and is yet to reopen its doors.
Despite the reopening of many non-essential retailer since June 15 - and rumours on social media - the shop has shown no signs of welcoming shoppers back.
They have now confirmed that Argos will reopen its doors on Wednesday, September 9.
A spokesperson for Sainsbury’s which owns Argos, said: “As we continue to learn how our customers want to shop with us we are progressing the phased reopening of Argos standalone stores.
You may also want to watch:
“Our Fakenham store will reopen on Wednesday, September 9, while keeping safety our highest priority.
“We will keep our customers and colleagues updated on our plans.”
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27