Holkham conservationist Jake Fiennes to speak at fundraiser
- Credit: Denise Bradley
A conservation expert will share his expansive knowledge of farming and the countryside during a community group's latest fundraiser.
Homes for Wells is set to host 'An Evening with Jake Fiennes', head of conservation at Holkham Estate and the brother of Hollywood actor, Ralph.
The event will take place on Friday, November 12 at Wells Community Hospital, with doors opening at 6.30pm.
Homes for Wells works to get local people into houses of their own in one of the most sought-after places in Norfolk.
As house prices soar, the waiting list continues to grow and it is working on acquiring more properties, while refurbishing two flats in Northfield Waye.
Karen Clarke, fundraiser and financial administrator at Homes for Wells, said: "We appreciate each and every donation and look forward to obtaining further homes as soon as we can."
Tickets for the upcoming fundraiser are priced at £22.50, including dinner. To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 2 How former teacher's love for the high street inspired shop opening
- 3 Crash between car and van blocks part of the A1065
- 4 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 6 How this north Norfolk cargo ship evaded the Nazis
- 7 How town's new lifeboat station will also help protect wildlife
- 8 Fakenham pub saves the day after town's switch on cancelled
- 9 Norfolk MP celebrates success of two young entrepreneurs
- 10 Tree planted in honour of vaccine volunteers