Proposal could see eight new homes built in Fakenham
- Credit: Google Street View
Plans are in place which could see another eight homes built in Fakenham.
The application, submitted to North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) by Christopher Yardley, seeks to construct eight houses at Cherry Corner off Thorpland Road.
It proposes six three-bedroom properties, as well as a pair of two-bedroom homes, with a mix of detached and semi-detached dwellings.
The homes would have parking to the standards required by policy, and garden areas of suitable dimensions.
Paperwork sent to NNDC outlines an onsite treatment unit for foul water to avoid impacting the local off-site sewage facility.
The proposed location for development covers two areas on the western side of Thorpland Road, currently separated by an existing home.
The two areas are closely associated and are said to form a "single logical housing zone".
- 1 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 2 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 3 Interim parish council takes office after mass resignations
- 4 Like 'salt in the wound' - Councillor laments wind farm move
- 5 Revealed: The towns and villages where metal thieves have struck
- 6 'Lucky' receptionist retires after 50 years at estate agents
- 7 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 8 School's new classroom unveiled following £100,000 fundraiser
- 9 Headteacher set to depart school after 'proud' 12 years
- 10 Leisure centres to stay open despite rising costs, says council
NNDC will consider the merits of the scheme in due course.
To comment on the application, visit the NNDC planning portal and search for reference number PO/21/2277.