Indian restaurant to hand out food for homeless
- Credit: Archant
An Indian restaurant is planning to donate food to homeless people and senior citizens in a mid Norfolk town.
Rani's Indian Dining in Yaxham, near Dereham, will be handing out food in the town, or will deliver it to people's homes, later this month.
Musa Ali, who owns the restaurant with his family, said: "We have done this sort of thing before both here and at our old restaurant.
"This is something the staff at Rani's are very passionate about. We serve good quality, delicious food and believe nobody should be going hungry."
Mr Ali is making a list of people for the food to be given to.
You may also want to watch:
He and his staff will be serving it between 3pm and 5pm in Dereham on Tuesday, June 18.
If you or someone you know would like to be included, message the Rani's Indian Dining Facebook page or contact the restaurant on 01362 692515.
- 1 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 2 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 3 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 4 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 5 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 6 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 7 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk