Investigation continues into theft of bronze stag statue worth £950
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Police are still investigating the theft of a 4ft bronze statue of a stag that was stolen from its owner’s garden.
The statue, which is worth about £950, was taken from Walsingham Road in Thursford.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "The investigation into the stolen stag statue is ongoing."
The theft was carried out between 7pm on Saturday, October 19 and 7am on Sunday, October 20.
The garden was secured at the time and it is unclear whether more than one person was involved in the break-in.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with information should call PC Cherie Smith on 101, quoting crime reference 35/73712/19. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 3 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 4 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 5 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 6 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 7 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 8 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 9 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk