Bake Off Kate heads to Wells to spill sugarcraft secrets
- Credit: Kate Barmby
She rose to fame creating fabulous cakes on the The Great British Bake Off.
And now Kate Barmby, from Brooke in south Norfolk, is heading north to Wells to let a select few in on her sugarcraft secrets.
Mrs Barmby will lead a session at the Crown hotel, showing off her skills with sugar making a variety of Easter bakes, followed by a question and answer session.
The Tuesday, March 20 event runs from 6pm to 9pm and costs £22.50 per person, including wine and nibbles.
A spokesman said: “Kate delighted audiences with her use of great Norfolk produce during her time on The Bake Off and continues to do so in her bakes and demonstrations.
You may also want to watch:
“This is an evening not to be missed.”
Call 01328 710209 or visit crownhotelnorfolk.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 2 Fakenham manager calls on town to support team from afar in FA Vase clash
- 3 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 4 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 5 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 8 Fakenham announce how fans can watch FA vase match
- 9 Retiring judge lifts lid on career and says Norwich 'best' resident job
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'