Bake Off Kate heads to Wells to spill sugarcraft secrets
- Credit: Kate Barmby
She rose to fame creating fabulous cakes on the The Great British Bake Off.
And now Kate Barmby, from Brooke in south Norfolk, is heading north to Wells to let a select few in on her sugarcraft secrets.
Mrs Barmby will lead a session at the Crown hotel, showing off her skills with sugar making a variety of Easter bakes, followed by a question and answer session.
The Tuesday, March 20 event runs from 6pm to 9pm and costs £22.50 per person, including wine and nibbles.
A spokesman said: “Kate delighted audiences with her use of great Norfolk produce during her time on The Bake Off and continues to do so in her bakes and demonstrations.
You may also want to watch:
“This is an evening not to be missed.”
Call 01328 710209 or visit crownhotelnorfolk.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 2 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 5 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 8 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 9 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk