Bake Off Kate heads to Wells to spill sugarcraft secrets
- Credit: Kate Barmby
She rose to fame creating fabulous cakes on the The Great British Bake Off.
And now Kate Barmby, from Brooke in south Norfolk, is heading north to Wells to let a select few in on her sugarcraft secrets.
Mrs Barmby will lead a session at the Crown hotel, showing off her skills with sugar making a variety of Easter bakes, followed by a question and answer session.
The Tuesday, March 20 event runs from 6pm to 9pm and costs £22.50 per person, including wine and nibbles.
A spokesman said: “Kate delighted audiences with her use of great Norfolk produce during her time on The Bake Off and continues to do so in her bakes and demonstrations.
You may also want to watch:
“This is an evening not to be missed.”
Call 01328 710209 or visit crownhotelnorfolk.co.uk for more information.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 4 Vaccine volunteers thank businesses for 'undiluted' support
- 5 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 6 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 7 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 8 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 9 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 10 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn