Bake Off Kate heads to Wells to spill sugarcraft secrets
- Credit: Kate Barmby
She rose to fame creating fabulous cakes on the The Great British Bake Off.
And now Kate Barmby, from Brooke in south Norfolk, is heading north to Wells to let a select few in on her sugarcraft secrets.
Mrs Barmby will lead a session at the Crown hotel, showing off her skills with sugar making a variety of Easter bakes, followed by a question and answer session.
The Tuesday, March 20 event runs from 6pm to 9pm and costs £22.50 per person, including wine and nibbles.
A spokesman said: “Kate delighted audiences with her use of great Norfolk produce during her time on The Bake Off and continues to do so in her bakes and demonstrations.
You may also want to watch:
“This is an evening not to be missed.”
Call 01328 710209 or visit crownhotelnorfolk.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 2 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 3 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 4 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 5 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 6 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 7 World War One commemorative statue stolen
- 8 Fakenham's Salvation Army forms two new groups
- 9 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 10 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat