Man, 93, reported missing after failing to return from supermarket trip
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A missing person appeal has been launched for a 93-year-old man who failed to return home from a trip to the supermarket on Monday.
Robert Taylor, from Little Snoring, was reported missing by his family shortly after 8pm on Monday, having last been seen hours earlier.
Police say he left his home at around 3pm to travel to Fakenham, where he was due to have a tyre changed on his car and visit Morrisons supermarket.
However, his family have not heard from him since and he failed to return home.
He is white, 5ft 10, of slim build and with grey hair. He walks with a limp on his right foot and was driving a blue VW polo when he left his home.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who may have seen him or any blue VW Polos in or around the Fakenham and Little Snoring areas are encouraged to contact Norfolk Constabulary with any information.
Anybody who has information that will help the appeal should contact 101 quoting incident number 324 of January 11. Police are concerned for Mr Taylor's welfare.
- 1 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 2 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 3 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 4 'We want to stop confrontation' - Vaccine centre's sign encourages mask wearing
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 7 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 8 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 9 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 10 'Active times for Active Fakenham' - A look back at the past eight years