Man, 22, attacked in Fakenham alley
Richard Parr Police are appealing for witnesses to an attack in Fakenham on a 22-year-old man who was knocked to the ground and suffered a broken jaw.The assault happened between 1am and 2am on Norwich Street on December 20.
Police are appealing for witnesses to an attack in Fakenham on a 22-year-old man who was knocked to the ground and suffered a broken jaw.
The assault happened between 1am and 2am on Norwich Street on December 20.
The victim was walking along an alleyway between Norwich Street and the Queen's Road car park when he was attacked.
You may also want to watch:
He was knocked to the ground and punched in the face. He suffered a broken jaw, reddening of the right eye and cuts below his right eye. He also suffered an injury to the back of his head. The man was taken to hospital and treated for his injuries.
Anyone who witnessed the assault or has any knowledge of it, is asked to contact DC Glen Taylor at North Walsham police station on 0845 4564567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 2 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 3 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 4 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 5 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 6 Hairdressers excited to reopen salon and welcome back clients
- 7 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 8 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 9 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 10 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder