Man in his 20s dies after A149 crash
- Credit: Google
A man has died after a car crashed into a wall in Burnham Overy, near Wells.
Police were called at 10.48pm on Saturday, August 24 to reports of a collision on the A149 Tower Road involving one vehicle, a silver VW Golf, which left the road and crashed into a wall.
The driver, a man in his 20s, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn but died two days later on Monday, August 26.
The passenger, who was also a man in his 20s, was also taken to the hospital and suffered serious leg injuries.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision, has dashcam footage or may have information concerning the driving manner of the car prior to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Chris Bradley at Swaffham roads and armed policing team on 101 or email Christopher.email@example.com, quoting incident number 563 of August 24.
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 5 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 6 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 7 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'