Man in his 20s dies after A149 crash
- Credit: Google
A man has died after a car crashed into a wall in Burnham Overy, near Wells.
Police were called at 10.48pm on Saturday, August 24 to reports of a collision on the A149 Tower Road involving one vehicle, a silver VW Golf, which left the road and crashed into a wall.
The driver, a man in his 20s, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn but died two days later on Monday, August 26.
The passenger, who was also a man in his 20s, was also taken to the hospital and suffered serious leg injuries.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision, has dashcam footage or may have information concerning the driving manner of the car prior to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Chris Bradley at Swaffham roads and armed policing team on 101 or email Christopher.email@example.com, quoting incident number 563 of August 24.
- 1 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 6 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 9 Optician's lockdown eyesight health plea
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk