Man in his 20s dies after A149 crash
- Credit: Google
A man has died after a car crashed into a wall in Burnham Overy, near Wells.
Police were called at 10.48pm on Saturday, August 24 to reports of a collision on the A149 Tower Road involving one vehicle, a silver VW Golf, which left the road and crashed into a wall.
The driver, a man in his 20s, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn but died two days later on Monday, August 26.
The passenger, who was also a man in his 20s, was also taken to the hospital and suffered serious leg injuries.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision, has dashcam footage or may have information concerning the driving manner of the car prior to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Chris Bradley at Swaffham roads and armed policing team on 101 or email Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting incident number 563 of August 24.
- 1 From garden shed to shop - how couple’s upcycling business has grown
- 2 Explained: What do the latest figures tell us about Norfolk’s likely Covid tier?
- 3 Fundraiser arranged to help fund mother-of-three funeral costs
- 4 'Light at the end of the tunnel' - restaurant owner's hopes after tier two announcement
- 5 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 6 Business owner runs 10K in honour of Diego Maradona
- 7 Friends of Holt Hall urge public to sign petition after consultation snub
- 8 Why Chancellor’s Autumn statement was bad news for millions of pensioners
- 9 'Please, please, please support local' - Landlords' plea for support when lockdown ends
- 10 Foodbank storage space "at breaking point" as need rises by 50%