Man in his 20s dies after A149 crash
- Credit: Google
A man has died after a car crashed into a wall in Burnham Overy, near Wells.
Police were called at 10.48pm on Saturday, August 24 to reports of a collision on the A149 Tower Road involving one vehicle, a silver VW Golf, which left the road and crashed into a wall.
The driver, a man in his 20s, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn but died two days later on Monday, August 26.
The passenger, who was also a man in his 20s, was also taken to the hospital and suffered serious leg injuries.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision, has dashcam footage or may have information concerning the driving manner of the car prior to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Chris Bradley at Swaffham roads and armed policing team on 101 or email Christopher.email@example.com, quoting incident number 563 of August 24.
- 1 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 4 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 5 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears
- 6 Renowned violinist to play at Nelson's village church
- 7 Ever fancied 'forest bathing'? How being close to nature can ease stress
- 8 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 9 Air ambulance to fly with 'vital' life saving blood every mission
- 10 A love letter to Norfolk - Poem written more than 50 years ago discovered in book