Man in his 20s dies after A149 crash
- Credit: Google
A man has died after a car crashed into a wall in Burnham Overy, near Wells.
Police were called at 10.48pm on Saturday, August 24 to reports of a collision on the A149 Tower Road involving one vehicle, a silver VW Golf, which left the road and crashed into a wall.
The driver, a man in his 20s, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn but died two days later on Monday, August 26.
The passenger, who was also a man in his 20s, was also taken to the hospital and suffered serious leg injuries.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision, has dashcam footage or may have information concerning the driving manner of the car prior to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Chris Bradley at Swaffham roads and armed policing team on 101 or email Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting incident number 563 of August 24.
- 1 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 2 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 3 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 4 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 5 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 6 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 7 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 8 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 9 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 10 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice