Margherita Taylor to film BBC1 'countryfile ramble' in north Norfolk
- Credit: BBC
North Norfolk's beaches and rural landscapes will appear on BBC1 in an upcoming production for Children in Need.
Presenter Margherita Taylor will be joined by a 17-year-old from west London called Chloe for a 'countryfile ramble' to raise awareness for this year's Children in Need appeal.
A BBC spokesman said: "They will both explore the soft, sandy beaches and areas of wild, open and natural beauty for which Norfolk is famed. Their ramble will tackle a variety of open marshland, unique pine woodland and spectacular sand dunes."
Chloe has been supported by The Wish Centre with mental health challenges that she has experienced over the years.
One of the charities supported by Children in Need, the centre works to prevents self harm, abuse and exploitation of children and young people.
You may also want to watch:
The ramble will be filmed this month and will be shown during The Countryfile Ramble for BBC Children in Need on BBC1 on Sunday, October 24 at 6pm.
- 1 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 2 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 3 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 4 Popular former mechanic and town councillor dies aged 88
- 5 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 6 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 7 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 8 Mum pays tribute to 'everyone's sunshine' Kaiden, eight
- 9 Care home to close after inspectors brand it unsafe
- 10 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country