Hundreds of runners take part in Marriott's Way 10k race
- Credit: JAMES BASS PHOTOGRAPHY
Hundreds of runners took to one of Norfolk's most popular trails, as the Marriot's Way 10k returned for its 13th year.
The race, which raises money for Norfolk Trails, the charity which maintains the path and cycle route, saw participants set off from Aylsham and finish in Reepham Market Place on October 3.
Businesses and organisations also got involved by getting a team of four together and taking up the MW10k corporate challenge, with the trophy this year being won by Aviva.
Broadland District councillor Jo Copplestone said it was "fantastic to see such an excellent turn out once again".
"I want to congratulate everyone who took part and give a huge thanks to all of the volunteers who helped marshal the event and support runners, whether it was at water stations, with registration or presenting medals," she added.
You may also want to watch:
The race was sponsored by Saffron Housing.
- 1 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 2 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 3 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 4 Popular former mechanic and town councillor dies aged 88
- 5 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 6 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 7 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 8 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 9 Mum pays tribute to 'everyone's sunshine' Kaiden, eight
- 10 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed