Conifer trees, fence panels, and a caravan are just some of the fires reported this weekend
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters had to be called after a group of conifer trees and fence panels caught fire this morning.
A crew from Holt was called to Mission Lane, in Fakenham, at 9.37am today, Sunday May 20.
They used hose reel jets to put the fire out.
Yesterday, Saturday May 19, two more appliances from the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called out after a caravan caught fire in North Walsham.
The crews from North Walsham and Mundesley were called at 2.35pm to Manor Road.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used hoses to put the fire out.
One appliance was later called to Guestwick, between Fakenham and Aylsham, after a vehicle caught on fire on Skitfield Road.
- 1 Nurse relives crash drama as calls for road to be gritted grow
- 2 Main road through seaside town to close for five weeks
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 New special school opens doors to first students
- 5 Fakenham firms keen to protect customers as rate of inflation soars
- 6 The Floods of 1953 in Norfolk: Remembering the heroes who helped
- 7 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 8 Canoeist Shaun chasing Paralympic dream after devastating bike crash
- 9 30-year-old to take over as district council leader
- 10 Cyclist's relief as driver is convicted following traumatic accident
A crew from Reepham attended at 10.49pm and used main and hose reel jets to put out the blaze.
They also used a thermal image camera to check for hotspots.
No one is believed to have been injured.