Conifer trees, fence panels, and a caravan are just some of the fires reported this weekend
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters had to be called after a group of conifer trees and fence panels caught fire this morning.
A crew from Holt was called to Mission Lane, in Fakenham, at 9.37am today, Sunday May 20.
They used hose reel jets to put the fire out.
Yesterday, Saturday May 19, two more appliances from the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called out after a caravan caught fire in North Walsham.
The crews from North Walsham and Mundesley were called at 2.35pm to Manor Road.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used hoses to put the fire out.
One appliance was later called to Guestwick, between Fakenham and Aylsham, after a vehicle caught on fire on Skitfield Road.
- 1 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 2 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 3 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 4 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 7 Nelson's church to feature concerts spanning Bach to Beyoncé
- 8 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 9 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
A crew from Reepham attended at 10.49pm and used main and hose reel jets to put out the blaze.
They also used a thermal image camera to check for hotspots.
No one is believed to have been injured.