Conifer trees, fence panels, and a caravan are just some of the fires reported this weekend
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters had to be called after a group of conifer trees and fence panels caught fire this morning.
A crew from Holt was called to Mission Lane, in Fakenham, at 9.37am today, Sunday May 20.
They used hose reel jets to put the fire out.
Yesterday, Saturday May 19, two more appliances from the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called out after a caravan caught fire in North Walsham.
The crews from North Walsham and Mundesley were called at 2.35pm to Manor Road.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used hoses to put the fire out.
One appliance was later called to Guestwick, between Fakenham and Aylsham, after a vehicle caught on fire on Skitfield Road.
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 Town faces more disruption after resurfacing fails
- 3 Medal of US airman who saved 18 lives in 1953 floods returns to Norfolk
- 4 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 5 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 6 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 7 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 8 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 9 Covid rates continue to slow but national deaths pass 100,000
- 10 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
A crew from Reepham attended at 10.49pm and used main and hose reel jets to put out the blaze.
They also used a thermal image camera to check for hotspots.
No one is believed to have been injured.