Conifer trees, fence panels, and a caravan are just some of the fires reported this weekend
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters had to be called after a group of conifer trees and fence panels caught fire this morning.
A crew from Holt was called to Mission Lane, in Fakenham, at 9.37am today, Sunday May 20.
They used hose reel jets to put the fire out.
Yesterday, Saturday May 19, two more appliances from the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called out after a caravan caught fire in North Walsham.
The crews from North Walsham and Mundesley were called at 2.35pm to Manor Road.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used hoses to put the fire out.
One appliance was later called to Guestwick, between Fakenham and Aylsham, after a vehicle caught on fire on Skitfield Road.
- 1 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 2 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 3 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 4 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 5 Sudbury restaurant manager who stole £1,200 is ordered to pay back money
- 6 Pensthorpe steps in to help save endangered birds
- 7 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears
- 10 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
A crew from Reepham attended at 10.49pm and used main and hose reel jets to put out the blaze.
They also used a thermal image camera to check for hotspots.
No one is believed to have been injured.