Conifer trees, fence panels, and a caravan are just some of the fires reported this weekend
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters had to be called after a group of conifer trees and fence panels caught fire this morning.
A crew from Holt was called to Mission Lane, in Fakenham, at 9.37am today, Sunday May 20.
They used hose reel jets to put the fire out.
Yesterday, Saturday May 19, two more appliances from the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called out after a caravan caught fire in North Walsham.
The crews from North Walsham and Mundesley were called at 2.35pm to Manor Road.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used hoses to put the fire out.
One appliance was later called to Guestwick, between Fakenham and Aylsham, after a vehicle caught on fire on Skitfield Road.
- 1 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 2 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 3 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 4 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 5 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 6 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 7 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
A crew from Reepham attended at 10.49pm and used main and hose reel jets to put out the blaze.
They also used a thermal image camera to check for hotspots.
No one is believed to have been injured.