Controversial car park gets new owner
- Credit: Archant
A controversial car park is getting new parking operators in 2020.
Miller's Walk car park on Whitehorse Street become a hot topic in the town, with a number of disputed parking fines.
Norfolk-based company National Parking Enforcement LTD (NPE) is currently in charge of the parking restrictions and fines.
CGBA Robson, the managing agent for the car park, have promised huge changes in the way people think about the car park.
Managing director Peter Bellham said: "The new parking enforcement will change the whole reputation of the car park."
You may also want to watch:
"It will make people visiting the town feel more comfortable."
The new operators will bring in changes, including new parking machines, and a totally different system.
- 1 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 4 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 7 'We are here for the children' - Headteacher backs EDP's laptop campaign
- 8 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 9 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 10 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
However, all fines which have already been issued by NPE will still be valid.