Controversial car park gets new owner
- Credit: Archant
A controversial car park is getting new parking operators in 2020.
Miller's Walk car park on Whitehorse Street become a hot topic in the town, with a number of disputed parking fines.
Norfolk-based company National Parking Enforcement LTD (NPE) is currently in charge of the parking restrictions and fines.
CGBA Robson, the managing agent for the car park, have promised huge changes in the way people think about the car park.
Managing director Peter Bellham said: "The new parking enforcement will change the whole reputation of the car park."
"It will make people visiting the town feel more comfortable."
The new operators will bring in changes, including new parking machines, and a totally different system.
- 1 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 2 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 3 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
- 4 Fears home-building halt could delay huge Fakenham expansion
- 5 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 6 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast to pass over Norfolk
- 7 Ladies to take centre stage at Fakenham Races season finale
- 8 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 9 Brewery's platinum ale sells out
- 10 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
However, all fines which have already been issued by NPE will still be valid.