Controversial car park gets new owner
- Credit: Archant
A controversial car park is getting new parking operators in 2020.
Miller's Walk car park on Whitehorse Street become a hot topic in the town, with a number of disputed parking fines.
Norfolk-based company National Parking Enforcement LTD (NPE) is currently in charge of the parking restrictions and fines.
CGBA Robson, the managing agent for the car park, have promised huge changes in the way people think about the car park.
Managing director Peter Bellham said: "The new parking enforcement will change the whole reputation of the car park."
You may also want to watch:
"It will make people visiting the town feel more comfortable."
The new operators will bring in changes, including new parking machines, and a totally different system.
- 1 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 2 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 3 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 6 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 9 Town park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries
However, all fines which have already been issued by NPE will still be valid.