Controversial car park gets new owner
- Credit: Archant
A controversial car park is getting new parking operators in 2020.
Miller's Walk car park on Whitehorse Street become a hot topic in the town, with a number of disputed parking fines.
Norfolk-based company National Parking Enforcement LTD (NPE) is currently in charge of the parking restrictions and fines.
CGBA Robson, the managing agent for the car park, have promised huge changes in the way people think about the car park.
Managing director Peter Bellham said: "The new parking enforcement will change the whole reputation of the car park."
You may also want to watch:
"It will make people visiting the town feel more comfortable."
The new operators will bring in changes, including new parking machines, and a totally different system.
- 1 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 5 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 6 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 9 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
However, all fines which have already been issued by NPE will still be valid.