Controversial car park gets new owner
- Credit: Archant
A controversial car park is getting new parking operators in 2020.
Miller's Walk car park on Whitehorse Street become a hot topic in the town, with a number of disputed parking fines.
Norfolk-based company National Parking Enforcement LTD (NPE) is currently in charge of the parking restrictions and fines.
CGBA Robson, the managing agent for the car park, have promised huge changes in the way people think about the car park.
Managing director Peter Bellham said: "The new parking enforcement will change the whole reputation of the car park."
You may also want to watch:
"It will make people visiting the town feel more comfortable."
The new operators will bring in changes, including new parking machines, and a totally different system.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 3 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 4 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 5 Lifeboat launched to rescue broken down 30ft cruiser
- 6 Siblings united for pop-up selling burgers and ice cream on farm
- 7 Testing plea for visitors as holiday season heats up
- 8 Free lunch offer for mystery man who paid for woman's Lidl shopping
- 9 'He shouldn't be getting abuse' - Fakenham pubs react to landlord's vax stance
- 10 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
However, all fines which have already been issued by NPE will still be valid.