Norfolk pub’s beer and music festival set to be another ‘jolly’ occasion
- Credit: Archant
Nearly 30 local ales plus ciders will be on offer at a north Norfolk’s pub ninth ale and music festival.
The Jolly Sailors in Main Road, Brancaster Staithe is hosting the event from June 15 to 17.
General manager Simon Parkin said: “There promises to be great local ales, the best local music, great food and lots more. The garden marquee, bar and main music staging is being erected as we speak, and the weather is forecast to be stunning.
“Year on year, the Jolly festival has grown, but we have still retained our ethos of great local beer and fabulous local musicians to entertain.
“Local musicians playing include the John Noakes Experience and the Counterfeit Brits.
You may also want to watch:
“The Jolly beer festival has gained recognition far and wide over the years. We get asked year on year for next year’s date as people book their holiday to be here.”
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 Medal of US airman who saved 18 lives in 1953 floods returns to Norfolk
- 3 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 4 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 5 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 6 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 7 Covid rates continue to slow but national deaths pass 100,000
- 8 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 9 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 10 Here is your chance to win your very own holiday home for a year