Norfolk pub’s beer and music festival set to be another ‘jolly’ occasion
- Credit: Archant
Nearly 30 local ales plus ciders will be on offer at a north Norfolk’s pub ninth ale and music festival.
The Jolly Sailors in Main Road, Brancaster Staithe is hosting the event from June 15 to 17.
General manager Simon Parkin said: “There promises to be great local ales, the best local music, great food and lots more. The garden marquee, bar and main music staging is being erected as we speak, and the weather is forecast to be stunning.
“Year on year, the Jolly festival has grown, but we have still retained our ethos of great local beer and fabulous local musicians to entertain.
“Local musicians playing include the John Noakes Experience and the Counterfeit Brits.
You may also want to watch:
“The Jolly beer festival has gained recognition far and wide over the years. We get asked year on year for next year’s date as people book their holiday to be here.”
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 3 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 4 Pensthorpe steps in to help save endangered birds
- 5 Parents of inspirational boy raise close to £3k as they brave the shave
- 6 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 7 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms
- 10 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears