Norfolk pub’s beer and music festival set to be another ‘jolly’ occasion
- Credit: Archant
Nearly 30 local ales plus ciders will be on offer at a north Norfolk’s pub ninth ale and music festival.
The Jolly Sailors in Main Road, Brancaster Staithe is hosting the event from June 15 to 17.
General manager Simon Parkin said: “There promises to be great local ales, the best local music, great food and lots more. The garden marquee, bar and main music staging is being erected as we speak, and the weather is forecast to be stunning.
“Year on year, the Jolly festival has grown, but we have still retained our ethos of great local beer and fabulous local musicians to entertain.
“Local musicians playing include the John Noakes Experience and the Counterfeit Brits.
You may also want to watch:
“The Jolly beer festival has gained recognition far and wide over the years. We get asked year on year for next year’s date as people book their holiday to be here.”
- 1 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 4 World War One commemorative statue stolen
- 5 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 6 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 7 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 8 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 9 Fakenham's Salvation Army forms two new groups
- 10 Plans for Fakenham remembrance services announced