Church holding service to remember all those lost in the last year
- Credit: Matthew Farmer
A parish church is hosting a service to remember all of those who have been lost in the last year.
Fakenham parish church is hosting the service on November 1 for all the families who have had someone pass away during the last year.
A spokesperson for the church said: “This service is a very important aspect of our ministry to the town and all the families who live here.
“The church is committed to ensuring they go ahead providing the Government guidance at that time permits it.”
Invitations will go out in October to the next of kin of those whose funeral services have taken place since November 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone can go to the service and remember their loved ones.
People will need to be aware of the limited seating capacity due to the social distancing rules and will need to let the church know in advance if they wish to attend.
- 1 Rescue drama as yacht cut adrift after losing power
- 2 North Norfolk brewery uses lockdown to create its strongest ever beer
- 3 Councillors back lido proposal but want more detailed plans
- 4 Firm making glass canaries to celebrate promotion doubles its stock
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01328 862268 if you wish to attend and have not received an invitation.