Church holding service to remember all those lost in the last year
- Credit: Matthew Farmer
A parish church is hosting a service to remember all of those who have been lost in the last year.
Fakenham parish church is hosting the service on November 1 for all the families who have had someone pass away during the last year.
A spokesperson for the church said: “This service is a very important aspect of our ministry to the town and all the families who live here.
“The church is committed to ensuring they go ahead providing the Government guidance at that time permits it.”
Invitations will go out in October to the next of kin of those whose funeral services have taken place since November 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone can go to the service and remember their loved ones.
People will need to be aware of the limited seating capacity due to the social distancing rules and will need to let the church know in advance if they wish to attend.
- 1 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 2 World War One commemorative statue stolen
- 3 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 4 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 5 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 6 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 7 Fakenham's Salvation Army forms two new groups
- 8 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 9 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
Please email email@example.com or phone 01328 862268 if you wish to attend and have not received an invitation.