Church holding service to remember all those lost in the last year
- Credit: Matthew Farmer
A parish church is hosting a service to remember all of those who have been lost in the last year.
Fakenham parish church is hosting the service on November 1 for all the families who have had someone pass away during the last year.
A spokesperson for the church said: “This service is a very important aspect of our ministry to the town and all the families who live here.
“The church is committed to ensuring they go ahead providing the Government guidance at that time permits it.”
Invitations will go out in October to the next of kin of those whose funeral services have taken place since November 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone can go to the service and remember their loved ones.
People will need to be aware of the limited seating capacity due to the social distancing rules and will need to let the church know in advance if they wish to attend.
- 1 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 2 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 3 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 4 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 5 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 6 Could you give these Shetland sheep a caring new home?
- 7 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01328 862268 if you wish to attend and have not received an invitation.