High street shop starts online service to support customers
- Credit: Down At The Social
A high street staple is making the jump online to help its customers in the lead up to Christmas.
The Original Factory Shop in Fakenham have launched a new reserve and collect service following a successful trial.
The new service allows customers to easily browse over 300 products online from the comfort of their own home and then collect and pay for these items at their local store.
The shop is hoping to protect its customers, particularly those who are vulnerable and this new service will reduce their shopping time.
Brand and Customer Director of The Original Factory Shop, Oliver Peck, said: “It’s a first for our business and we hope that it helps our customers continue to shop for the products they want and need in a more convenient way during these uncertain times.”
You may also want to watch:
They are also hoping to launch a new website in the coming weeks, which customers will be able to purchase some items without having to leave their homes.
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27