High street shop starts online service to support customers
- Credit: Down At The Social
A high street staple is making the jump online to help its customers in the lead up to Christmas.
The Original Factory Shop in Fakenham have launched a new reserve and collect service following a successful trial.
The new service allows customers to easily browse over 300 products online from the comfort of their own home and then collect and pay for these items at their local store.
The shop is hoping to protect its customers, particularly those who are vulnerable and this new service will reduce their shopping time.
Brand and Customer Director of The Original Factory Shop, Oliver Peck, said: “It’s a first for our business and we hope that it helps our customers continue to shop for the products they want and need in a more convenient way during these uncertain times.”
You may also want to watch:
They are also hoping to launch a new website in the coming weeks, which customers will be able to purchase some items without having to leave their homes.
- 1 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 2 'Everything has to end' - Jeweller to retire after 16 years on high street
- 3 'In my dreams forever' - Brothers-in-law open street food takeaway
- 4 A peek inside 10 Wells-next-the-Sea beach huts
- 5 'I love the pine woods at Wells': Q&A with skipper Liam Pink
- 6 Decade old Fakenham salon could be turned into home
- 7 BBC Springwatch to return to Norfolk beauty spot
- 8 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub
- 9 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 10 Former Arsenal goalkeeper and Norfolk estate manager dies