High street shop starts online service to support customers
- Credit: Down At The Social
A high street staple is making the jump online to help its customers in the lead up to Christmas.
The Original Factory Shop in Fakenham have launched a new reserve and collect service following a successful trial.
The new service allows customers to easily browse over 300 products online from the comfort of their own home and then collect and pay for these items at their local store.
The shop is hoping to protect its customers, particularly those who are vulnerable and this new service will reduce their shopping time.
Brand and Customer Director of The Original Factory Shop, Oliver Peck, said: “It’s a first for our business and we hope that it helps our customers continue to shop for the products they want and need in a more convenient way during these uncertain times.”
You may also want to watch:
They are also hoping to launch a new website in the coming weeks, which customers will be able to purchase some items without having to leave their homes.
- 1 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 2 Owners of Pensthorpe pay tribute to patron Prince Philip
- 3 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 4 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 5 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 6 In pictures: The Duke of Edinburgh in Norfolk
- 7 'Norfolk was a special place to him' - MPs' tributes to Prince Philip
- 8 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 9 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 10 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases