Group granted licence for covid secure musical
- Credit: Archant
Despite restrictions across the country, it seems like the show will go on in one market town.
Fakenham Amateur Dramatic and Light Operatic Society are currently rehearsing for a ‘Covid-secure’ presentation of Chicago this December.
To enable social distancing and to ensure the event is safe, audience members must wear face coverings and will be seated in classic cabaret club table format.
Tables can only seat four, five or six people.
Following the incredible success of last year’s award-winning production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, the group were granted a licence to hold the performance of the musical set in the roaring 1920s.
You may also want to watch:
The show will take place at the Fakenham community centre every night from December 8 to 12.
Tables can be booked at the FADLOS Box Office, which is open from November 16 on Monday and Wednesday evenings at the community centre between 7.30-8.30pm.
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27