Group granted licence for covid secure musical
- Credit: Archant
Despite restrictions across the country, it seems like the show will go on in one market town.
Fakenham Amateur Dramatic and Light Operatic Society are currently rehearsing for a ‘Covid-secure’ presentation of Chicago this December.
To enable social distancing and to ensure the event is safe, audience members must wear face coverings and will be seated in classic cabaret club table format.
Tables can only seat four, five or six people.
Following the incredible success of last year’s award-winning production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, the group were granted a licence to hold the performance of the musical set in the roaring 1920s.
You may also want to watch:
The show will take place at the Fakenham community centre every night from December 8 to 12.
Tables can be booked at the FADLOS Box Office, which is open from November 16 on Monday and Wednesday evenings at the community centre between 7.30-8.30pm.
- 1 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 2 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 5 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 6 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 7 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 8 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 9 Covid drive-through testing centre opens in town car park
- 10 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published