Group granted licence for covid secure musical
- Credit: Archant
Despite restrictions across the country, it seems like the show will go on in one market town.
Fakenham Amateur Dramatic and Light Operatic Society are currently rehearsing for a ‘Covid-secure’ presentation of Chicago this December.
To enable social distancing and to ensure the event is safe, audience members must wear face coverings and will be seated in classic cabaret club table format.
Tables can only seat four, five or six people.
Following the incredible success of last year’s award-winning production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, the group were granted a licence to hold the performance of the musical set in the roaring 1920s.
You may also want to watch:
The show will take place at the Fakenham community centre every night from December 8 to 12.
Tables can be booked at the FADLOS Box Office, which is open from November 16 on Monday and Wednesday evenings at the community centre between 7.30-8.30pm.
- 1 Historic pub seeking new licence despite neighbour concerns
- 2 Proposal could see eight new homes built in Fakenham
- 3 'We will not be deterred' - Allotment user building group following vandals
- 4 A real quacker! Town comes together for popular riverside day
- 5 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 6 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Fundraisers come out swinging at charity golf day
- 9 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 10 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water