Norfolk mum and daughter reach BBC ‘Pointless’ final
- Credit: Archant
A mother and daughter finally got a chance to flex their ‘pointless’ knowledge as they took part in a popular game show.
Pauline Codman from Fakenham along with her daughter, Katrina McDuff recently appeared on the long-running BBC show Pointless.
The pair had to wait a year for their episode to go on air and for friends and family to see them compete with other couples for the Pointless trophy and the jackpot.
The pair went all the way to the final.
Pauline and Katrina chose the category ‘Women’s Sport in 2019‘ in the final, selecting the women’s England World Cup football squad with Katrina’s footballing knowledge.
They gave three answers but sadly missed out on the £2,750 jackpot by one agonising point.
Pauline said: “We had a wonderful day.
- 1 PICTURES: Household Cavalry enjoys annual trip to Holkham beach
- 2 WATCH: Car becomes engulfed in flames at side of Norfolk road
- 3 Business offers school uniform payment plan as living costs spiral
- 4 Mayor officially opens hotel 13 years after last stay
- 5 Plan for dog walking meadow prompts road safety fears
- 6 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 7 Eyesore trailers still towering over gardens one month on
- 8 Norfolk MP quits government role as prime minister clings to power
- 9 New film studio planned for Norfolk's former nuclear bomber base
- 10 Heatwave to hit Norfolk next week - with temperatures of 30C every day
“It would have been amazing to have won the jackpot, but we were so happy to have won the trophy, along with our memories of doing this as mum and daughter.”