Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch
- Credit: Archant
Officials at a rugby club have voiced frustration after finding dog mess on the pitch and people hanging around the clubhouse.
Fakenham Rugby Club is gated off but bar manager, Thomas Bane-Young found a group of people on the ground at the top of Seppings Road.
The 32-year-old voiced his frustration around finding the mess.
“It is frustrating, they wouldn't like it if people went to the toilet on their garden,” he said.
“Our groundsman gives up his time to cut the pitch, but he has to walk the pitch and check for the mess.
You may also want to watch:
“We are all meant to be staying at home.
“There is plenty of public space, Trapp Lane is 200m away, you can take the dog up there.”
- 1 'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- 2 Brave nine-year-old with arthritis prepares for danceathon
- 3 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 4 Campaign launched to identify 90,000 'hidden' carers eligible for Covid jab
- 5 'Not in a religious village!' - Residents' shock at drug squad swoop
- 6 'Going like the clappers' - Almost half of Norfolk adults have had vaccine
- 7 Call for more Norfolk roads to be covered by pay and display charges
- 8 Towns oppose suggestion of more on-street parking charges
- 9 Education bosses 'confident' all Norfolk schools ready to fully reopen
- 10 Crackdown on parking in pedestrianised areas in Fakenham
The club shared a Facebook status on the problem, which has been seen by ten thousand people.
They have now fast-tracked new CCTV at the ground to help combat the issue.