North Norfolk roads set to close for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
Roads across North Norfolk will be closed overnight in the coming weeks as they are resurfaced.
Essential overnight work will start on April 23 on the A1065 and the A148 roundabout at Fakenham and carry on over two nights.
For the work to be completed the roundabout will be closed in two phases.
Phase 1 – A1065 approach closed 23 April. A148 Fakenham Bypass approach to remain open.
Phase 2 – A148 Fakenham Bypass approach closed 24 April. A1065 approach to remain open.
You may also want to watch:
The A1065, Fakenham Road, Hempton, will also be closed over four nights for resurfacing from April 27.
The roads will be closed from 7pm until 6am.
- 1 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 3 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 4 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 5 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 6 Hairdressers working 12-hour days to recoup Covid losses
- 7 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 8 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 9 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder
- 10 Barber fulfils dream of 34 years by opening hometown shop
Vehicle access to businesses and homes within the limits of the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time.
They will be fully signed official diversion routes will be in place while surfacing works are in progress.