North Norfolk roads set to close for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
Roads across North Norfolk will be closed overnight in the coming weeks as they are resurfaced.
Essential overnight work will start on April 23 on the A1065 and the A148 roundabout at Fakenham and carry on over two nights.
For the work to be completed the roundabout will be closed in two phases.
Phase 1 – A1065 approach closed 23 April. A148 Fakenham Bypass approach to remain open.
Phase 2 – A148 Fakenham Bypass approach closed 24 April. A1065 approach to remain open.
You may also want to watch:
The A1065, Fakenham Road, Hempton, will also be closed over four nights for resurfacing from April 27.
The roads will be closed from 7pm until 6am.
- 1 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 2 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 3 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 4 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 5 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 6 Town to turn into Disneyland for Elsie after mum's plea for support
- 7 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 8 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 9 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 10 Eyes-down for a full house as charity bingo returns to Fakenham
Vehicle access to businesses and homes within the limits of the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time.
They will be fully signed official diversion routes will be in place while surfacing works are in progress.