North Norfolk roads set to close for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
Roads across North Norfolk will be closed overnight in the coming weeks as they are resurfaced.
Essential overnight work will start on April 23 on the A1065 and the A148 roundabout at Fakenham and carry on over two nights.
For the work to be completed the roundabout will be closed in two phases.
Phase 1 – A1065 approach closed 23 April. A148 Fakenham Bypass approach to remain open.
Phase 2 – A148 Fakenham Bypass approach closed 24 April. A1065 approach to remain open.
You may also want to watch:
The A1065, Fakenham Road, Hempton, will also be closed over four nights for resurfacing from April 27.
The roads will be closed from 7pm until 6am.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 4 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 5 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 6 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Roofer warns against 'Good Samaritan' scammers
- 9 Ofsted visits Norfolk school to see how it copes with Covid
- 10 'Sickened' car dealer watches thieves on CCTV
Vehicle access to businesses and homes within the limits of the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time.
They will be fully signed official diversion routes will be in place while surfacing works are in progress.