North Norfolk roads set to close for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
Roads across North Norfolk will be closed overnight in the coming weeks as they are resurfaced.
Essential overnight work will start on April 23 on the A1065 and the A148 roundabout at Fakenham and carry on over two nights.
For the work to be completed the roundabout will be closed in two phases.
Phase 1 – A1065 approach closed 23 April. A148 Fakenham Bypass approach to remain open.
Phase 2 – A148 Fakenham Bypass approach closed 24 April. A1065 approach to remain open.
The A1065, Fakenham Road, Hempton, will also be closed over four nights for resurfacing from April 27.
The roads will be closed from 7pm until 6am.
- 1 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 2 Fancy dress runners brave elements for Pensthorpe festive 5K
- 3 Your Say: What do Fakenham people think of Norwich Street 'carbuncle'?
- 4 Hundreds gather for return of Wells Christmas Tide Festival
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 Sports centre hopes to unite members old and new for 50th anniversary
- 7 Parts of Norfolk could see 60mph winds as Storm Barra hits
- 8 How this north Norfolk cargo ship evaded the Nazis
- 9 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 10 Strong winds to continue as police issue flooding and debris warning
Vehicle access to businesses and homes within the limits of the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time.
They will be fully signed official diversion routes will be in place while surfacing works are in progress.