‘Oh yes it is!’ Fakenham opera group to perform their 40th pantomime
- Credit: Archant
A Fakenham opera group will celebrate their 40th anniversary by performing the family pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk.
Award-winning Fakenham and District Light Operatic Society (FADLOS), will take to the stage from December 5 to 9 at the community centre in Fakenham.
Jack and the Beanstalk is the group’s 40th pantomime.
The energetic production is directed by Alex Chidichimo and Tilly Baron, and stars old and new faces in the principal roles, with a host of adults and children in the chorus.
The show features toe-tapping tunes, dazzling dances and promises to be a night of fun for all the family.
You may also want to watch:
Prior to the show, which is sponsored by Sandringham cafe and restaurant, the box office opens for ticket sales on November 9, at Sweets n Things and online.
On November 26, the group will hold a jumble sale from 11am - 1pm at the community centre. And on Sunday December 3, they will be carol singing at Fakenham Tesco.
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 4 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 7 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'