‘Oh yes it is!’ Fakenham opera group to perform their 40th pantomime
- Credit: Archant
A Fakenham opera group will celebrate their 40th anniversary by performing the family pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk.
Award-winning Fakenham and District Light Operatic Society (FADLOS), will take to the stage from December 5 to 9 at the community centre in Fakenham.
Jack and the Beanstalk is the group’s 40th pantomime.
The energetic production is directed by Alex Chidichimo and Tilly Baron, and stars old and new faces in the principal roles, with a host of adults and children in the chorus.
The show features toe-tapping tunes, dazzling dances and promises to be a night of fun for all the family.
You may also want to watch:
Prior to the show, which is sponsored by Sandringham cafe and restaurant, the box office opens for ticket sales on November 9, at Sweets n Things and online.
On November 26, the group will hold a jumble sale from 11am - 1pm at the community centre. And on Sunday December 3, they will be carol singing at Fakenham Tesco.
- 1 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 2 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 3 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 4 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 5 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 6 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 7 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 8 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 9 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 10 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice