‘Oh yes it is!’ Fakenham opera group to perform their 40th pantomime
- Credit: Archant
A Fakenham opera group will celebrate their 40th anniversary by performing the family pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk.
Award-winning Fakenham and District Light Operatic Society (FADLOS), will take to the stage from December 5 to 9 at the community centre in Fakenham.
Jack and the Beanstalk is the group’s 40th pantomime.
The energetic production is directed by Alex Chidichimo and Tilly Baron, and stars old and new faces in the principal roles, with a host of adults and children in the chorus.
The show features toe-tapping tunes, dazzling dances and promises to be a night of fun for all the family.
You may also want to watch:
Prior to the show, which is sponsored by Sandringham cafe and restaurant, the box office opens for ticket sales on November 9, at Sweets n Things and online.
On November 26, the group will hold a jumble sale from 11am - 1pm at the community centre. And on Sunday December 3, they will be carol singing at Fakenham Tesco.
- 1 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 4 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears
- 5 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 6 Renowned violinist to play at Nelson's village church
- 7 Ever fancied 'forest bathing'? How being close to nature can ease stress
- 8 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 9 A love letter to Norfolk - Poem written more than 50 years ago discovered in book
- 10 Air ambulance to fly with 'vital' life saving blood every mission