One person killed in Norfolk car crash
Peter Walsh One person has died and another person is in a critical condition following a crash involving a tractor and a car in west Norfolk.
One person has died and another person is in a critical condition following a crash involving a tractor and a car.
Fire crews, police, and the ambulance service attended the crash which happened on the A148 at Tattersett, near Kings Lynn, at about 5.40am today.
The victim, who has not been named, was one of four people in the car. One of those people is believed to be in a critical condition while the other two also sustained injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Four land ambulances, an officer and a rapid response vehicle were dispatched to the scene.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: “Crews assessed two patients for chest and abdominal injuries and conveyed them to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 5 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 6 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 7 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 8 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 9 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 10 'He shouldn't be getting abuse' - Fakenham pubs react to landlord's vax stance
“However one person sadly died at the scene.”
The age and gender of those travelling in the car is yet to be revealed.