One person killed in Norfolk car crash
Peter Walsh One person has died and another person is in a critical condition following a crash involving a tractor and a car in west Norfolk.
One person has died and another person is in a critical condition following a crash involving a tractor and a car.
Fire crews, police, and the ambulance service attended the crash which happened on the A148 at Tattersett, near Kings Lynn, at about 5.40am today.
The victim, who has not been named, was one of four people in the car. One of those people is believed to be in a critical condition while the other two also sustained injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Four land ambulances, an officer and a rapid response vehicle were dispatched to the scene.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: “Crews assessed two patients for chest and abdominal injuries and conveyed them to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn.
- 1 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 2 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 3 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 6 Town park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries
“However one person sadly died at the scene.”
The age and gender of those travelling in the car is yet to be revealed.