One person killed in Norfolk car crash
Peter Walsh One person has died and another person is in a critical condition following a crash involving a tractor and a car in west Norfolk.
One person has died and another person is in a critical condition following a crash involving a tractor and a car.
Fire crews, police, and the ambulance service attended the crash which happened on the A148 at Tattersett, near Kings Lynn, at about 5.40am today.
The victim, who has not been named, was one of four people in the car. One of those people is believed to be in a critical condition while the other two also sustained injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Four land ambulances, an officer and a rapid response vehicle were dispatched to the scene.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: “Crews assessed two patients for chest and abdominal injuries and conveyed them to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn.
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 Medal of US airman who saved 18 lives in 1953 floods returns to Norfolk
- 3 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 4 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 5 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 6 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 7 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
“However one person sadly died at the scene.”
The age and gender of those travelling in the car is yet to be revealed.