One person killed in Norfolk car crash
Peter Walsh One person has died and another person is in a critical condition following a crash involving a tractor and a car in west Norfolk.
One person has died and another person is in a critical condition following a crash involving a tractor and a car.
Fire crews, police, and the ambulance service attended the crash which happened on the A148 at Tattersett, near Kings Lynn, at about 5.40am today.
The victim, who has not been named, was one of four people in the car. One of those people is believed to be in a critical condition while the other two also sustained injuries.
Four land ambulances, an officer and a rapid response vehicle were dispatched to the scene.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: “Crews assessed two patients for chest and abdominal injuries and conveyed them to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn.
- 1 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 2 Yard sale exceeds expectation to raise £1,000 for Ukraine appeal
- 3 Ladies to take centre stage at Fakenham Races season finale
- 4 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Cadets head out for a week at sea
- 6 'Plenty of effort and hard work' - new Fakenham mayor's pledge to town
- 7 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 8 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 9 Repair work set to get under way at 'carbuncle' property
- 10 Host of Fakenham Jubilee events revealed
“However one person sadly died at the scene.”
The age and gender of those travelling in the car is yet to be revealed.