One person killed in Norfolk car crash
Peter Walsh One person has died and another person is in a critical condition following a crash involving a tractor and a car in west Norfolk.
One person has died and another person is in a critical condition following a crash involving a tractor and a car.
Fire crews, police, and the ambulance service attended the crash which happened on the A148 at Tattersett, near Kings Lynn, at about 5.40am today.
The victim, who has not been named, was one of four people in the car. One of those people is believed to be in a critical condition while the other two also sustained injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Four land ambulances, an officer and a rapid response vehicle were dispatched to the scene.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: “Crews assessed two patients for chest and abdominal injuries and conveyed them to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn.
- 1 Tributes paid to woman who was ‘family and Fakenham through and through’
- 2 From garden shed to shop - how couple’s upcycling business has grown
- 3 Chippy deep fries Christmas puds and pigs in blankets for charity
- 4 Fundraiser arranged to help fund mother-of-three funeral costs
- 5 Tributes paid to 'amazing' mother-of-five and former hardware shop owner
- 6 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 7 'Light at the end of the tunnel' - restaurant owner's hopes after tier two announcement
- 8 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 Referrals increase for Christmas appeal with fears they might not meet demand
“However one person sadly died at the scene.”
The age and gender of those travelling in the car is yet to be revealed.