Pantomime performances ready to kick off in North Creake
- Credit: Archant
A drama group is preparing to kick off their first pantomime performances in North Creake.
The Creake’s Drama Group is putting on a production of Puss in Boots, which features more than 50 cast and crew members.
For the production the audience gets a cat of two parts. Eleven-year-old Olivia Sands plays an ordinary puss without boots that can only mime onstage.
But when the special boots are donned the cat becomes 28-year-old Vanessa McAuley who can talk.
The show will also be packed with many musical favourites, which are likely to get the audience singing along with the cast.
You may also want to watch:
Harry Studd, a fourteen year member of the group, is taking on the responsibility of sole director for the first time.
There will be five performances, starting on Friday, January 19. Tickets will cost £10 for adults and £5 for those under 16. To book your ticket call 07818 696 660.
- 1 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 2 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 3 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 4 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 5 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 6 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 7 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 8 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 9 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 10 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice