Pantomime performances ready to kick off in North Creake
- Credit: Archant
A drama group is preparing to kick off their first pantomime performances in North Creake.
The Creake’s Drama Group is putting on a production of Puss in Boots, which features more than 50 cast and crew members.
For the production the audience gets a cat of two parts. Eleven-year-old Olivia Sands plays an ordinary puss without boots that can only mime onstage.
But when the special boots are donned the cat becomes 28-year-old Vanessa McAuley who can talk.
The show will also be packed with many musical favourites, which are likely to get the audience singing along with the cast.
You may also want to watch:
Harry Studd, a fourteen year member of the group, is taking on the responsibility of sole director for the first time.
There will be five performances, starting on Friday, January 19. Tickets will cost £10 for adults and £5 for those under 16. To book your ticket call 07818 696 660.
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 5 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 6 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 7 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'