Nature park announces return of summer market
- Credit: Steve Adams
A Norfolk nature park has announced the return of its summer market.
Pensthorpe Natural Park, near Fakenham, has announced its makers market will take place on Sunday, July 4, after the event was cancelled last year.
Formerly knows as the summer market, it will feature more than 50 local traders offering a range of products, including hand-crafted gifts and homeware, local food producers and boutique brewers.
Martin Dupée, general manager at Pensthorpe, said: “The event in 2019 was a huge success and unfortunately we were unable to hold the event last year due to Covid restrictions.
“This makes us even more excited to see the return of the market this coming summer.
“There are so many talented artists and producers in the local area. The market allows them to showcase their talents offering visitors the opportunity to find something unique that they won’t find on the high street.”
The market will be free to attend and offer free parking.
- 1 PICTURES: Household Cavalry enjoys annual trip to Holkham beach
- 2 WATCH: Car becomes engulfed in flames at side of Norfolk road
- 3 Business offers school uniform payment plan as living costs spiral
- 4 Plan for dog walking meadow prompts road safety fears
- 5 Mayor officially opens hotel 13 years after last stay
- 6 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 7 Eyesore trailers still towering over gardens one month on
- 8 Norfolk MP quits government role as prime minister clings to power
- 9 New film studio planned for Norfolk's former nuclear bomber base
- 10 Holiday cottage in Holkham Hall estate named among grandest in Britain
Visitors will be encouraged to stay for the day, and Pensthorpe will offer a reduced entry price into the park.