Person taken to hospital after Mercedes left in ditch in crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A person has been taken to hospital after a car ended up in a ditch.
Emergency services responded to an incident on September 22 on the A148 in Fakenham after a Mercedes ended up in a ditch after it left the carriageway.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Police, the fire service and an ambulance all attended the scene and closed the road.
One patient was transported to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital following the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The road has since reopened and a recovery agency has been contacted to collect the vehicle.
- 1 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 2 'Everything has to end' - Jeweller to retire after 16 years on high street
- 3 'In my dreams forever' - Brothers-in-law open street food takeaway
- 4 A peek inside 10 Wells-next-the-Sea beach huts
- 5 BBC Springwatch to return to Norfolk beauty spot
- 6 'I love the pine woods at Wells': Q&A with skipper Liam Pink
- 7 Decade old Fakenham salon could be turned into home
- 8 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub
- 9 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 10 Beach hut rentals soar as people flock to the seaside