Person taken to hospital after Mercedes left in ditch in crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A person has been taken to hospital after a car ended up in a ditch.
Emergency services responded to an incident on September 22 on the A148 in Fakenham after a Mercedes ended up in a ditch after it left the carriageway.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Police, the fire service and an ambulance all attended the scene and closed the road.
One patient was transported to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital following the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The road has since reopened and a recovery agency has been contacted to collect the vehicle.
- 1 Historic pub seeking new licence despite neighbour concerns
- 2 A real quacker! Town comes together for popular riverside day
- 3 'We will not be deterred' - Allotment user building group following vandals
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 6 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Investigation into rape at disused rail track closed