Person taken to hospital after Mercedes left in ditch in crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A person has been taken to hospital after a car ended up in a ditch.
Emergency services responded to an incident on September 22 on the A148 in Fakenham after a Mercedes ended up in a ditch after it left the carriageway.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Police, the fire service and an ambulance all attended the scene and closed the road.
One patient was transported to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital following the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The road has since reopened and a recovery agency has been contacted to collect the vehicle.
- 1 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 2 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 3 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 4 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 5 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 6 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 7 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 8 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 9 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 10 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise