Person taken to hospital after Mercedes left in ditch in crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A person has been taken to hospital after a car ended up in a ditch.
Emergency services responded to an incident on September 22 on the A148 in Fakenham after a Mercedes ended up in a ditch after it left the carriageway.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Police, the fire service and an ambulance all attended the scene and closed the road.
One patient was transported to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital following the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The road has since reopened and a recovery agency has been contacted to collect the vehicle.
- 1 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 2 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Owners of Pensthorpe pay tribute to patron Prince Philip
- 5 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 6 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 7 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 8 In pictures: The Duke of Edinburgh in Norfolk
- 9 'Norfolk was a special place to him' - MPs' tributes to Prince Philip
- 10 Covid drive-through testing centre opens in town car park