Photo gallery: Fakenham Wedding Fair 2015
- Credit: Ian Burt
Hundreds flocked to a wedding fair in Fakenham, when businesses teamed up to show off their wares.
It was held at the Parish Church, complete with a parade of bridal wear, musicians and a toast master.
Photographer Keith Osborn organised the event with Brides of Norfolk, in association with the Fakenham Area Business Community (FABCOM).
He told the Times: “We reckon we had between 3 - 400 last year and almost all the exhibitors thought we had more through this year.
“As an exhibitor, it’s been the busiest wedding fair we’ve been to this year. We were really pleased.”
You may also want to watch:
Keith said comments from visitors were very positive. He added: “There’ll definitely be one next year. It was fantastic.”
- 1 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 2 Fakenham manager calls on town to support team from afar in FA Vase clash
- 3 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 4 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 5 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 6 Fakenham announce how fans can watch FA vase match
- 7 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Retiring judge lifts lid on career and says Norwich 'best' resident job
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'