Photo gallery: Fakenham Wedding Fair 2015
- Credit: Ian Burt
Hundreds flocked to a wedding fair in Fakenham, when businesses teamed up to show off their wares.
It was held at the Parish Church, complete with a parade of bridal wear, musicians and a toast master.
Photographer Keith Osborn organised the event with Brides of Norfolk, in association with the Fakenham Area Business Community (FABCOM).
He told the Times: “We reckon we had between 3 - 400 last year and almost all the exhibitors thought we had more through this year.
“As an exhibitor, it’s been the busiest wedding fair we’ve been to this year. We were really pleased.”
You may also want to watch:
Keith said comments from visitors were very positive. He added: “There’ll definitely be one next year. It was fantastic.”
- 1 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 2 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 3 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 4 Popular former mechanic and town councillor dies aged 88
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 7 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 8 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 9 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 10 Mum pays tribute to 'everyone's sunshine' Kaiden, eight