Photo gallery: Fakenham Wedding Fair 2015
- Credit: Ian Burt
Hundreds flocked to a wedding fair in Fakenham, when businesses teamed up to show off their wares.
It was held at the Parish Church, complete with a parade of bridal wear, musicians and a toast master.
Photographer Keith Osborn organised the event with Brides of Norfolk, in association with the Fakenham Area Business Community (FABCOM).
He told the Times: “We reckon we had between 3 - 400 last year and almost all the exhibitors thought we had more through this year.
“As an exhibitor, it’s been the busiest wedding fair we’ve been to this year. We were really pleased.”
You may also want to watch:
Keith said comments from visitors were very positive. He added: “There’ll definitely be one next year. It was fantastic.”
- 1 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 2 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 5 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 6 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 7 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown