Photo gallery: Fakenham Wedding Fair 2015
- Credit: Ian Burt
Hundreds flocked to a wedding fair in Fakenham, when businesses teamed up to show off their wares.
It was held at the Parish Church, complete with a parade of bridal wear, musicians and a toast master.
Photographer Keith Osborn organised the event with Brides of Norfolk, in association with the Fakenham Area Business Community (FABCOM).
He told the Times: “We reckon we had between 3 - 400 last year and almost all the exhibitors thought we had more through this year.
“As an exhibitor, it’s been the busiest wedding fair we’ve been to this year. We were really pleased.”
You may also want to watch:
Keith said comments from visitors were very positive. He added: “There’ll definitely be one next year. It was fantastic.”
- 1 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 2 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 3 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 4 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 5 Pensthorpe steps in to help save endangered birds
- 6 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 7 Sudbury restaurant manager who stole £1,200 is ordered to pay back money
- 8 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears