Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- Credit: Aaron McMillan
Proposals have been submitted which could result in an office space being turned into a tattoo studio.
The application, lodged by Ryan Hunt, relates to 7A Norwich Road in Fakenham.
The property is set to be leased to the applicant by the current landlord, A&B Management Services Ltd.
Documents sent to North Norfolk District Council state that the landlord has already given unofficial consent for a change of use at the premises for the purpose of it being used as a tattoo studio.
The space is on the first floor of the building and is accessed via a doorway which opens straight onto a public pathway.
You may also want to watch:
Inside the building is seven rooms, with the proposal aimed at changing the class of the building alone.
No structural work, either indoors or outside, will need to be undertaken.
- 1 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge
- 2 New owners of market town café want to keep everything local
- 3 Electrical pole blocking footpath set to be moved
- 4 Business owner feared heart scare would see dream shop opening dashed
- 5 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 8 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 9 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 10 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
To comment on the proposal, visit the NNDC planning portal and search for the reference number PF/21/2425. The standard consultation expiry date is Friday, October 29.