Police appeal after driver injured following crash in north Norfolk
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A driver has suffered minor injuries following a crash in north Norfolk.
It happened at around 9.55am on Sunday November 4 on West Street in Stanhoe, near Docking, when a grey Seat Leon and a black Hyundai i30 collided.
One of the drivers had minor injuries while the other was uninjured.
Norfolk police are now appealing for witnesses and would like to speak to anyone who may have seen the incident or the manner of driving of either car before the collision.
Officers are also keen to trace a red SUV which was travelling on the same stretch of road at the same time of the accident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or dashcam footage should contact the PC Jon Miller from Hunstanton Police Station on 101 quoting ref 155 of 4/11/18.
To report something anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 3 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 4 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 5 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 6 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 7 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 8 Optician's lockdown eyesight health plea
- 9 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 10 Ofsted visits Norfolk school to see how it copes with Covid