Police appeal after driver injured following crash in north Norfolk
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A driver has suffered minor injuries following a crash in north Norfolk.
It happened at around 9.55am on Sunday November 4 on West Street in Stanhoe, near Docking, when a grey Seat Leon and a black Hyundai i30 collided.
One of the drivers had minor injuries while the other was uninjured.
Norfolk police are now appealing for witnesses and would like to speak to anyone who may have seen the incident or the manner of driving of either car before the collision.
Officers are also keen to trace a red SUV which was travelling on the same stretch of road at the same time of the accident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or dashcam footage should contact the PC Jon Miller from Hunstanton Police Station on 101 quoting ref 155 of 4/11/18.
To report something anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 2 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 3 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 4 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 Town to turn into Disneyland for Elsie after mum's plea for support
- 7 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 8 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 9 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 10 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk