Your chance to put questions to police
- Credit: Archant
The Fakenham and Wells Times will be putting your questions to police officers at the Fakenham station.
The Q&A session will be streamed live at 11am on Thursday September 19, on the Enjoy Fakenham More Facebook page.
Weekly wrap-ups of news in the town are broadcast there every week.
This week's broadcast will remain available or can be seen later on the Fakenham and Wells Times website.
Inspector Edward Brown has agreed to answer public questions about policing in Fakenham, and talk about the outcomes of the recent safer neighbourhoods action panel meeting, which assessed priorities in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Questions should relate to policing in and around Fakenham.
Questions about specific incidents will not be answered.
- 1 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 2 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 3 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 4 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 5 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 6 Town to turn into Disneyland for Elsie after mum's plea for support
- 7 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 8 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 9 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 10 Eyes-down for a full house as charity bingo returns to Fakenham
To submit a question, contact reporter Matt Farmer on Facebook, on 07702 677585 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.