Your chance to put questions to police
- Credit: Archant
The Fakenham and Wells Times will be putting your questions to police officers at the Fakenham station.
The Q&A session will be streamed live at 11am on Thursday September 19, on the Enjoy Fakenham More Facebook page.
Weekly wrap-ups of news in the town are broadcast there every week.
This week's broadcast will remain available or can be seen later on the Fakenham and Wells Times website.
Inspector Edward Brown has agreed to answer public questions about policing in Fakenham, and talk about the outcomes of the recent safer neighbourhoods action panel meeting, which assessed priorities in the area.
Questions should relate to policing in and around Fakenham.
Questions about specific incidents will not be answered.
- 1 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 2 Fancy dress runners brave elements for Pensthorpe festive 5K
- 3 Your Say: What do Fakenham people think of Norwich Street 'carbuncle'?
- 4 Hundreds gather for return of Wells Christmas Tide Festival
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 Sports centre hopes to unite members old and new for 50th anniversary
- 7 Parts of Norfolk could see 60mph winds as Storm Barra hits
- 8 How this north Norfolk cargo ship evaded the Nazis
- 9 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 10 Strong winds to continue as police issue flooding and debris warning
To submit a question, contact reporter Matt Farmer on Facebook, on 07702 677585 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.