Your chance to put questions to police
- Credit: Archant
The Fakenham and Wells Times will be putting your questions to police officers at the Fakenham station.
The Q&A session will be streamed live at 11am on Thursday September 19, on the Enjoy Fakenham More Facebook page.
Weekly wrap-ups of news in the town are broadcast there every week.
This week's broadcast will remain available or can be seen later on the Fakenham and Wells Times website.
Inspector Edward Brown has agreed to answer public questions about policing in Fakenham, and talk about the outcomes of the recent safer neighbourhoods action panel meeting, which assessed priorities in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Questions should relate to policing in and around Fakenham.
Questions about specific incidents will not be answered.
- 1 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 4 'Sickened' car dealer watches thieves on CCTV
- 5 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 6 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 7 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 8 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 9 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 10 Lidl manager 'speechless' after stranger gives her flowers
To submit a question, contact reporter Matt Farmer on Facebook, on 07702 677585 or by emailing email@example.com.