Your chance to put questions to police
- Credit: Archant
The Fakenham and Wells Times will be putting your questions to police officers at the Fakenham station.
The Q&A session will be streamed live at 11am on Thursday September 19, on the Enjoy Fakenham More Facebook page.
Weekly wrap-ups of news in the town are broadcast there every week.
This week's broadcast will remain available or can be seen later on the Fakenham and Wells Times website.
Inspector Edward Brown has agreed to answer public questions about policing in Fakenham, and talk about the outcomes of the recent safer neighbourhoods action panel meeting, which assessed priorities in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Questions should relate to policing in and around Fakenham.
Questions about specific incidents will not be answered.
- 1 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 4 Barber fulfils dream of 34 years by opening hometown shop
- 5 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 6 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder
- 7 Hairdressers working 12-hour days to recoup Covid losses
- 8 District council seats up for grabs in two by-elections
- 9 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 10 Wood engraving artist and children's writer dies following long illness
To submit a question, contact reporter Matt Farmer on Facebook, on 07702 677585 or by emailing email@example.com.