Police get out to the villages
Community police in Wells will hold a series of street surgeries next month to give people the chance to meet officers and air their concerns.The events are being held by the Wells Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) following the success of a previous event in January.
Community police in Wells will hold a series of street surgeries next month to give people the chance to meet officers and air their concerns.
The events are being held by the Wells Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) following the success of a previous event in January.
Jonathan Smith, of Norfolk police, said: “It is an opportunity for people in these parishes to come along and discuss any issues pertinent to them in that area. It is taking the SNT out to the villages rather than asking people to come into the town.”
On Tuesday March 10 the surgeries will be held at:
You may also want to watch:
Hindringham Village Hall, 1pm-2pm.
Field Dalling Village Hall, 2.15pm-3.15pm.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 3 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 6 Fakenham shop to host Macmillan Coffee Morning
- 7 Boss looks to improve security at Fakenham business park
- 8 Trustee reflects on how endangered charity saved his life
- 9 Fakenham's annual riverside day set to finally go ahead
- 10 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
Langham, opposite Bluebell pub, 3.15pm-4.15pm.
Wiveton, near Wiveton Bell pub, 4.15pm-5.15pm.
Cley, near Three Swallows pub, 5.15pm-6.15pm.
Blakeney Quay, 6.30pm-7.30pm.
On Wednesday, March 11 the surgeries will be held at:
Holkham, Park Road, 12.15pm-1.15pm.
Wighton, near village hall, 1.15pm-2.15pm.
Warham, near Horse Shoes pub, 2.15pm-3.15pm.
Stiffkey, near village sign, 3.15pm-4.15pm.
Morston Quay, 4.15pm-5.15pm.
Binham, opposite Chequers pub, 5.15pm-6.15pm.
Walsingham Village Hall 6.30pm-7.30pm.
For more information call 0845 456 4567 or email SNTwells@norfolk.pnn.police.uk.