Police get out to the villages
Community police in Wells will hold a series of street surgeries next month to give people the chance to meet officers and air their concerns.The events are being held by the Wells Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) following the success of a previous event in January.
Community police in Wells will hold a series of street surgeries next month to give people the chance to meet officers and air their concerns.
The events are being held by the Wells Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) following the success of a previous event in January.
Jonathan Smith, of Norfolk police, said: “It is an opportunity for people in these parishes to come along and discuss any issues pertinent to them in that area. It is taking the SNT out to the villages rather than asking people to come into the town.”
On Tuesday March 10 the surgeries will be held at:
Hindringham Village Hall, 1pm-2pm.
Field Dalling Village Hall, 2.15pm-3.15pm.
- 1 PICTURES: Household Cavalry enjoys annual trip to Holkham beach
- 2 WATCH: Car becomes engulfed in flames at side of Norfolk road
- 3 Business offers school uniform payment plan as living costs spiral
- 4 Mayor officially opens hotel 13 years after last stay
- 5 Plan for dog walking meadow prompts road safety fears
- 6 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 7 Eyesore trailers still towering over gardens one month on
- 8 Norfolk MP quits government role as prime minister clings to power
- 9 New film studio planned for Norfolk's former nuclear bomber base
- 10 Heatwave to hit Norfolk next week - with temperatures of 30C every day
Langham, opposite Bluebell pub, 3.15pm-4.15pm.
Wiveton, near Wiveton Bell pub, 4.15pm-5.15pm.
Cley, near Three Swallows pub, 5.15pm-6.15pm.
Blakeney Quay, 6.30pm-7.30pm.
On Wednesday, March 11 the surgeries will be held at:
Holkham, Park Road, 12.15pm-1.15pm.
Wighton, near village hall, 1.15pm-2.15pm.
Warham, near Horse Shoes pub, 2.15pm-3.15pm.
Stiffkey, near village sign, 3.15pm-4.15pm.
Morston Quay, 4.15pm-5.15pm.
Binham, opposite Chequers pub, 5.15pm-6.15pm.
Walsingham Village Hall 6.30pm-7.30pm.
For more information call 0845 456 4567 or email SNTwells@norfolk.pnn.police.uk.